/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslims united!

WhiteCaliph
11-30-2017, 08:28 PM
As-Salaam Alaikoom!
I'm new to IslamiCity Forum, and until 2018, this topic will be the first and the last one for 2017.
BY THE WAY I've been a muslim for a long time. Islam will be in my heart forever. Jannah is my goal, as all of you muslims.
I've been always trying to unite muslims, or to find a peaceful place of muslims united, because in the town that I live, there are not too many muslims, and not all of them are really "respectful" or true muslims.
Few days ago, an idea came to my mind. I progressed, and now I have all of you brothers, to invite to join my group on facebook, the global union of all of muslims, united as one!
This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/muslimsunion (Facebook)
I really want you guys to join, and to make a great union of muslims!!
Wa alaykoom salaam wa rahmatullah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
OmAbdullah
11-30-2017, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WhiteCaliph
As-Salaam Alaikoom!
I'm new to IslamiCity Forum, and until 2018, this topic will be the first and the last one for 2017.
BY THE WAY I've been a muslim for a long time. Islam will be in my heart forever. Jannah is my goal, as all of you muslims.
I've been always trying to unite muslims, or to find a peaceful place of muslims united, because in the town that I live, there are not too many muslims, and not all of them are really "respectful" or true muslims.
Few days ago, an idea came to my mind. I progressed, and now I have all of you brothers, to invite to join my group on facebook, the global union of all of muslims, united as one!
This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/muslimsunion (Facebook)
I really want you guys to join, and to make a great union of muslims!!
Wa alaykoom salaam wa rahmatullah.

Wa Alaykum As-Salaam

May Allah make you Successful and help you at every step of your sincere attempts. We are with you. May Allah be with us all, aameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.