/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ummah Forum: Rescue Mission

Supernova
11-24-2017, 05:15 PM
Thats it : JSCoinminer

Our brothers are under attack - Shall we send in the Rescue Team ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-24-2017, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Thats it : JSCoinminer

Our brothers are under attack - Shall we send in the Rescue Team ?
That´s a good idea. We can also create a shelter for refugees and serve to them milk and cookies.

Supernova
11-24-2017, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
That´s a good idea. We can also create a shelter for refugees and serve to them milk and cookies.
Right Lets Assemble the Team....."Team Sonic Boom"

Me (Off course - Captain)
You ( Water pistol re loader) @AabiruSabeel (Comms Stays in Tower)
M.I.A - Electronics Expert
Mustapha16 - Diversion Expert

and...we need a scout to go in first....someone who ...well if they don't return, it wont be the biggest loss to the mission...someone expendable ........

Yup got it @*charisma* ...... Yup got our scout

sister herb
11-24-2017, 07:11 PM
Water pistols are ready. You can also add me to the first aid team (if in the battle comes casualties) as I am studing in the nursing school.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Supernova
11-24-2017, 07:21 PM
Water pistols are ready. You can also add me to the first aid team (if in the battle comes casualties) as I am studing in the nursing school.

Perfect ! Its a good thing you studying in nursing School and not studying to be a English Teacher because you spelt Studying wrong.

Anyway - You will be on First Aid (If and when) although we do have priorities...If the scout comes back with injuries don't bother too much as long as we get the vital info out the mission can continue.

Waiting for Our comms expert to give the green light @AabiruSabeel

sister herb
11-24-2017, 07:39 PM
:hiding: Studying studying studying... I am studying!

:facepalm:

Supernova
11-24-2017, 07:46 PM
:hiding: Studying studying studying... I am studying!

:facepalm:
Yes Yes we get the point - you are studying how to spell studying correctly.
Don't worry about now - concentrate on the mission ahead

Awaiting the green light from the Comms Tower

AabiruSabeel
11-24-2017, 08:15 PM

and...we need a scout to go in first....someone who ...well if they don't return, it wont be the biggest loss to the mission...someone expendable ........

Go ahead Captain. Invite Ummah members here and provide them shelter. You have my permission.

Supernova
11-24-2017, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Go ahead Captain. Invite Ummah members here and provide them shelter. You have my permission.
- - - FAX - - -

Major @AabiruSabeel

Sir, before embarking on this dangerous mission, I wanted to say it has been a pleasure and honour serving under you. I sincerely thank you for trusting in me this important mission (Although I have graduated last in your class...4 years in a row and repeated 3 of the four years). I will make you proud Sir.

Sir, as you know, our team @sister herb @Mustafa16 @M.I.A and @*charisma* have all failed in their last year - however - they are the best we have. I do assure you, Sir, that whereby they lack in intelligence (severely) - these troopers have their hearts in the right places.

We have practiced many drills since the emergency assembly of your team and I assure you my entire team knows how to tie their boot laces. (on the right boot only). I assure you that we will everything possible to bring back every trooper.

Captain Supernova.

crimsontide06
11-24-2017, 09:00 PM
No no no NO REFUGEES!!! We need to build a firewall!! We can't just let foreign posters over-run the people who are already here!!!

#MakeIslamicBoardGreatAgain ;D

AabiruSabeel
11-24-2017, 09:04 PM
- - - FAX - - -

Major @AabiruSabeel

Sir, before embarking on this dangerous mission, I wanted to say it has been a pleasure and honour serving under you. I sincerely thank you for trusting in me this important mission (Although I have graduated last in your class...4 years in a row and repeated 3 of the four years). I will make you proud Sir.

Sir, as you know, our team @sister herb @Mustafa16 @M.I.A and @*charisma* have all failed in their last year - however - they are the best we have. I do assure you, Sir, that whereby they lack in intelligence (severely) - these troopers have their hearts in the right places.

We have practiced many drills since the emergency assembly of your team and I assure you my entire team knows how to tie their boot laces. (on the right boot only). I assure you that we will everything possible to bring back every trooper.

Captain Supernova.
All the best, Captain. Make sure you have your Anti-Virus enabled before you proceed.

format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
No no no NO REFUGEES!!! We need to build a firewall!! We can't just let foreign posters over-run the people who are already here!!!

#MakeIslamicBoardGreatAgain ;D
I understand your concerns, but I am sure refugees are good people. They bring barakah with them and help our economy.

sister herb
11-24-2017, 09:11 PM
We have to remember that those refugees are our brothers! I´ll make sure we have enough cookies for everyone. And band-aids too.

*charisma*
11-24-2017, 09:14 PM
I am forcibly removing myself from the mission. I am also a believer in keeping the equilibrium of this forum, but I understand that *SIGH* we have to help fellow forum members. I hope new members will be isolated and decontaminated before running rampage--i mean-- participating on this forum. Islamicboard > ummah forums. #islamicboardwasalwaysgreat

crimsontide06
11-24-2017, 09:14 PM
Good??! No! ONLY WE ARE GOOD!! When they discard their beliefs,personalities, and culture and assimilate into ours, THEN they may come to Ame..I mean, Islamic Board! We are going to need EXTREME vetting!

SOME Vetting questions
Do you like Islamic Board and our laws/policies?
Are you white? yes? come right on in
Are you male? yes? You may NOT enter!
tea...sweet or unsweet?
Do you speak any other language but English? Yes? No you may not enter!!
All the best, Captain. Make sure you have your Anti-Virus enabled before you proceed.

I understand your concerns, but I am sure refugees are good people. They bring barakah with them and help our economy.

AabiruSabeel
11-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Ok, we make them fill the registration form and force them to accept IB forum rules. If they are agree, they are all welcome. Otherwise, they can stay at UF.

No bending rules for anyone, right? Mods team, stay alert!

Supernova
11-25-2017, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
I am forcibly removing myself from the mission. I am also a believer in keeping the equilibrium of this forum, but I understand that *SIGH* we have to help fellow forum members. I hope new members will be isolated and decontaminated before running rampage--i mean-- participating on this forum. Islamicboard > ummah forums. #islamicboardwasalwaysgreat
That is Treason
Its fine - no one else wants to do this mission - @sister herb and I will have to complete this on our own.

sister herb
11-25-2017, 04:49 PM
I am ready... where is the patient... I mean the enemy?

(By the way, how this operation is planned to go - is shoot, hit and run away screaming like a hysteric girl the right tactic?)

Supernova
11-25-2017, 04:57 PM
I am ready... where is the patient... I mean the enemy?

(By the way, how this operation is planned to go - is shoot, hit and run away screaming like a hysteric girl the right tactic?)
Glad you asked - I already mapped it out.

I hope this diagram file attaches now....hold on

Attachment 6329

Right that worked.

Basically - I stand at point C and off you go into the UF Zone fighting the Virus. I will be, well ..., Supervising the mission from point C.
After you destroy the Virus (Thanks to my expert supervision) you get the refugees and head out back to point C where I will meet you there.

You can have a rest, meanwhile whilst I take the refugees to Major @AabiruSabeel and announce the Mission Complete and collect my Medal.

sister herb
11-25-2017, 05:20 PM
So... I´ll make all hard and danger work, you lead the operation and get all the thanks and honor?

Anyways, refugees are waiting...

Supernova
11-25-2017, 05:40 PM
So... I´ll make all hard and danger work, you lead the operation and get all the thanks and honor?

Anyways, refugees are waiting...

solidersmiley 1?1292867677 -
Well now that you put it like that - think of it as work experience - At least you getting a chance to on the field.

sister herb
11-25-2017, 06:01 PM
Ok... :embarrass I try to be brave... and wish to see you IB members once again. (Check if the white flag is packed to the rucksack, just in case).

I am sure I can do this... or is it already too late to join the sick list? :nervous:

Supernova
11-25-2017, 06:10 PM
Ok... :embarrass I try to be brave... and wish to see you IB members once again. (Check if the white flag is packed to the rucksack, just in case).

I am sure I can do this... or is it already too late to join the sick list? :nervous:
Get a Grip Trooper !!!

There are no white flags, handkerchiefs or anything in this Mission

We already have one traitor @*charisma*

Focus Trooper...Focus.

*charisma*
11-25-2017, 06:12 PM
Stay safe. Go in one of these:

Supernova
11-25-2017, 06:24 PM
Its a computer Virus !! Not chemical warfare !!!

And you facing Treason anyway - you not part of this Mission. Do not derail My Trooper @sister herb

We have an important Mission and don't appreciate being side tracked. Why don't you make yourself useful and prepare some drinks, sandwiches and a banner for @sister herb return after the mission.

sister herb
11-25-2017, 06:25 PM
^ Oh now I feel very secure after seeing that dress. But maybe it´s ok if I take few friends with me... they can safe my back while real fighting starts...

Here they are:

;)

*charisma*
11-25-2017, 06:25 PM
Its a computer Virus !! Not chemical warfare !!!

And you facing Treason anyway - you not part of this Mission. Do not derail My Trooper @sister herb

We have an important Mission and don't appreciate being side tracked. Why don't you make yourself useful and prepare some drinks, sandwiches and a banner for @sister herb return after the mission.

I just ate and drank tho..alhemdulilah :D

As for banners, I don't have those kinds of supplies laying around.

Supernova
11-25-2017, 06:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
I just ate and drank tho..alhemdulilah :D

As for banners, I don't have those kinds of supplies laying around.
I am beginning to realise that you not being on this mission is actually a blessing. The Team IB is glad that we have a Trooper like @sister herb ...one whom we can rely on.

- - - Updated - - -

^ Oh now I feel very secure after seeing that dress. But maybe it´s ok if I take few friends with me... they can safe my back while real fighting starts...

Here they are:

;)
No you are going in alone - Stop listening to her. I am your Captain. You read the plan. You know what to do.

You have read the fax and seen that its all authorised by Major @AabiruSabeel

*charisma*
11-25-2017, 06:37 PM
I am beginning to realise that you not being on this mission is actually a blessing.
I know right, bout time you realized it. :D
It's a blessing cuz now I have time to do other important things like SLEEP.

sister herb
11-25-2017, 06:38 PM
While you meant eating and drinking, I must remember to pack the lunch to my racksack before I go. And coffee too. We Finns don´t fight without coffee.

*charisma*
11-25-2017, 06:40 PM
While you meant eating and drinking, I must remember to pack the lunch to my racksack before I go. And coffee too. We Finns don´t fight without coffee.

Don't forget this lil fellow:

Supernova
11-25-2017, 06:47 PM

Stop listening to her - Goodness me !!

You have a mission to complete. This is not a holiday Trip.

sister herb
11-25-2017, 06:49 PM
^^ Oh yes. I am sure now I feel secure when I have that tiger with me.

Now I am ready to fight...

Just pray for me...

sister herb
11-26-2017, 03:36 PM
Report from the field to the Point C (where br Supernova successfully leads the Operation - well, hopefully):

"I have crossed the most dangerous areas like no-more-coffee-left- field (well, that was almost fatal to me), marsh(mallow)land (yummy place - I could stay if I wouldn´t be part of this important mission right now) plus they had dinosaurs guarding their forum zone but I ate them.

(Hopely they were halal.)

I´ll entering to the enemy´s zone tonight. Any messages to me?"

AabiruSabeel
11-26-2017, 06:33 PM
I´ll entering to the enemy´s zone tonight.
I guess there is some confusion and you might be heading towards a wrong a path. The captain has not given you the right map. You are not to go inside any enemy zone (in case if there is one).

The place where you are actually supposed to go is infected with a virus, and you have got to rescue the victims, not fight anyone. Once again, make sure you have a strong anti-virus protection installed.

sister herb
11-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Captain sended me to face the vicious virus with the wrong map? Did you really checked his papers before you promoted him to be a captain?

Yep I am calm now. *goes to panic* Everything is in control. *screams like a baby* No need to worry for my security. *faints*

I got influenza vaccination few weeks ago. I hope it´s enough to safe me against this virus.

And could you send this "captain" Supernova after me so he can rescue both me and the refugees?

Supernova
11-27-2017, 10:25 AM
Captain sended me to face the vicious virus with the wrong map? Did you really checked his papers before you promoted him to be a captain?

Yep I am calm now. *goes to panic* Everything is in control. *screams like a baby* No need to worry for my security. *faints*

I got influenza vaccination few weeks ago. I hope it´s enough to safe me against this virus.

And could you send this "captain" Supernova after me so he can rescue both me and the refugees?
Hmmm - yeah the mission......(Hides burger behind my back)......Yes I was watching all the time well done.

Return to Base C Trooper

Supernova
11-28-2017, 04:02 PM

Trooper Do you read me ...over.

Trooper .......oh no - I'm fearing the worst

sister herb
11-28-2017, 04:08 PM
Still alive. Returning to the IB. I got few refugees with me. Be sure that the shelters, cookies and milk are ready. I need them too. :exhausted

Grandad
11-28-2017, 05:21 PM

Nah...got to be an old 'un like me. Very expendable.

Scimitar
11-28-2017, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Grandad
Nah...got to be an old 'un like me. Very expendable.
Filter this:

make it a double espresso, and we can talk... til we pat each others backs like a pair of jolly molvi's :D

Supernova
11-29-2017, 04:06 PM
Still alive. Returning to the IB. I got few refugees with me. Be sure that the shelters, cookies and milk are ready. I need them too. :exhausted
All taken care of for refugees. As for troopers (ie. you) due to budgetary constraints - you will have Water soup (with old veggies) and stale bread.

Well done Trooper.

By the way, as part of our appreciation for your sacrifice - we have upgraded your bed in the barracks. You know have a full blanket instead of the standard half blanket issue.

AabiruSabeel
11-29-2017, 05:36 PM
No news yet. Waiting for updates from brother Sajid.

:ma:! In appreciation of your excellent work, we announce @sister herb to be the new Captain, and @Supernova is dismissed for giving out the wrong map. He can join as a trooper if interested.

Scimitar and Grandad, take your positions at whatever role you want to get assigned to yourselves. All are welcome. Let the UF refugees have a nice and comfy shelter here.

Supernova
11-29-2017, 06:23 PM
No news yet. Waiting for updates from brother Sajid.

:ma:! In appreciation of your excellent work, we announce @sister herb to be the new Captain, and @Supernova is dismissed for giving out the wrong map. He can join as a trooper if interested.

Scimitar and Grandad, take your positions at whatever role you want to get assigned to yourselves. All are welcome. Let the UF refugees have a nice and comfy shelter here.
After all my years of service - this is what it comes down to !

BIG DEAL i mistakenly sent her to a Island in Polynesia with a Tribe of Cannibals

BIG DEAL I only equipped her with only a Anti-virus Stun gun (Made in China)

BIG DEAL I suited her up with warm thermal clothing on an Island that was 49 deg Celsius

BIG DEAL I only gave her a rowing boat for transport

BIG DEAL the recovery tracking device malfunctioned in 1 hour since commencement of Mission

BIG DEAL Her extraction transport Heli never pitch up

I DEMAND A TRIBUNAL HEARING

AabiruSabeel
11-29-2017, 06:33 PM
You'd have to tag @Muhammad or @'Abd-al Latif for that.

Supernova
11-29-2017, 06:40 PM
You'd have to tag @Muhammad or @'Abd-al Latif for that.
Ok Ok I will settle to be the Trooper (Sigh)

I guess some hero needs to stand tall and fight the Virus Alone.

sister herb
11-29-2017, 06:49 PM
BIG DEAL I suited her up with warm thermal clothing on an Island that was 49 deg Celsius

That´s very fair demand.

Commander-in-chief just sended information that your tribunal hearing will be held in the IB special branch in the Iceland. Your rucksack is already packed - with the suitable clothes like the sunhat, shorts and t-shirts. Have a comfortable journey.

Supernova
11-29-2017, 07:09 PM
That´s very fair demand.

Commander-in-chief just sended information that your tribunal hearing will be held in the IB special branch in the Iceland. Your rucksack is already packed - with the suitable clothes like the sunhat, shorts and t-shirts. Have a comfortable journey.
Its ok Captain and congratulations on your newly appointed post.

I have resumed my new duty as Trooper.

- - - Updated - - -

I am ready to take orders for the Mission. Captain @sister herb
And Major
@AabiruSabeel

sister herb
11-29-2017, 07:34 PM
Ok, I as the new Captain give you a task to recruit cleaning troops from the Ummah refugees to make sure that route between the IB to the Ummah and back is a virusfree zone. Brooms and buckets are avalaible.

Grandad
11-30-2017, 05:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Filter this:

make it a double espresso, and we can talk... til we pat each others backs like a pair of jolly molvi's :D
Now that's a plan! Cheers :p

- - - Updated - - -

Biscuit jar is open:

Two, please. I'm on a diet. :p

Scimitar
12-01-2017, 03:06 AM

Hey, wait... I was always the proverbial Coffee Meister, and inherited that title from uncle woodrow. And I aint budging.

Anyone heard from the grandmaster woodrow? I sure do miss him.

grandad, your turn!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Now that's a plan! Cheers :p
Got it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Two, please. I'm on a diet. :p
Never thought I'd say this, but so am I :D i miss that six pack (on my stomach, not the alcoholic kind but the ripped muscular kind)

Grandad
12-01-2017, 05:29 AM
Hey, wait... I was always the proverbial Coffee Meister, and inherited that title from uncle woodrow. And I aint budging.

grandad, your turn!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Got it :)

- - - Updated - - -

Never thought I'd say this, but so am I :D i miss that six pack (on my stomach, not the alcoholic kind but the ripped muscular kind)
Oh..I've still got mine..only buried under several inches of blubber.

imran1976
12-01-2017, 04:14 PM
He just told he wants to clean here. Being kind I of course offered to help him. ;D
He is very good at cleaning/ dusting etc., --- His wife to be is a lucky girl ......:happy:

Supernova
12-01-2017, 04:20 PM
@sister herb

As you know I have been demoted

I am on my way to Planet Xenon. They might have a powerful Anti-Virus so that we can inoculate it into UF.

Its a dangerous mission - If I don't see you again Captain...It was a honour serving under you.

imran1976
12-01-2017, 04:23 PM
@sister herb

As you know I have been demoted

I am on my way to Planet Xenon. They might have a powerful Anti-Virus so that we can inoculate it into UF.

Its a dangerous mission - If I don't see you again Captain...It was a honour serving under you.
Now go .....

sister herb
12-01-2017, 04:29 PM
You have 100% support from the base station "The Earth". A bag of special cookies is packed to your space ship. Are you ready to take off?

The whole IB Forum stands behind of you. Have a safe journey. (If you´ll find a mailbox from the outer space, please send your news back to the Earth.)

Noobzz
12-01-2017, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by imran1976
He is very good at cleaning/ dusting etc., --- His wife to be is a lucky girl ......:happy:
whats wrong with being good at cleaning ?

sister herb
12-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Nobody has said there is anything wrong with it. We are happy for you.

Supernova
12-01-2017, 04:44 PM
You have 100% support from the base station "The Earth". A bag of special cookies is packed to your space ship. Are you ready to take off?

The whole IB Forum stands behind of you. Have a safe journey. (If you´ll find a mailbox from the outer space, please send your news back to the Earth.)
Thank you Cap .....Err...I mean Captain

Inventory Check in Process

Spaceship - check

Lasers - check

Burgers - check

Space suit - check

Anti-Virus Capsule Version X.0 check

Walking to spaceship with a macho bounce - Videos going Viral all over the planet. People gasp with hands to mouth "HE is the one that is going to save UF"
Children waving flags. Prime minsters, Presidents and All MP's Salute me.

Reaches Spaceship door - turns and looks into camera ....confident wink and says ....
"Errrr Ooops ....forgot my Teddy bear "

- - - Updated - - -

imran1976
12-01-2017, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noobzz
whats wrong with being good at cleaning ?
Nothing wrong -- it's a good job and I am hopeful you will keep cleaning/dusting with determination and will not give wife to be any opportunity to complain.
:p

sister herb
12-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Emergengy alert! The Captain has to save the whole mission and

to find the missing teddy bear or else the whole planet (not only the UF) is in the serious risk. Can she do it in time or does she fail?

Supernova
12-01-2017, 05:46 PM
Emergengy alert! The Captain has to save the whole mission and

to find the missing teddy bear or else the whole planet (not only the UF) is in the serious risk. Can she do it in time or does she fail?
Ok Never-mind

Every Hero needs to make a sacrifice. Waves good bye and walks in spaceship. IB Fire Falcon

10...9....2...1 ....

BLASTOFF !!!

sister herb
12-01-2017, 06:13 PM
...and now the whole forum is again full of dust after the rocket launching...

Whose gonne clean all this mess?

Supernova
12-01-2017, 07:20 PM
...and now the whole forum is again full of dust after the rocket launching...

Whose gonne clean all this mess?

CAPTAIN !!! You were suppose to be at the Tower with @AabiruSabeel to monitor my flight on IB FIRE FALCON !!! You know like to make sure that I'm ok and stuff....

sister herb
12-01-2017, 07:46 PM
CAPTAIN !!! You were suppose to be at the Tower with @AabiruSabeel to monitor my flight on IB FIRE FALCON !!! You know like to make sure that I'm ok and stuff....
Yes yes I know I am in the Tower but the whole tower and all monitors are covered with that mysterious dust. And I cant be here with @AabiruSabeel alone (so he is dusting the stairs outdoors)... without mahram you see. :embarrass No problem, @*charisma* was here before but then we sended her to bring to us more burgers (with fresh salad and double cheese) and now it seems she has disappeared to somewhere. Or then she has lost to this awful dust...

- - - Updated - - -

No problems with the dust here any more: br @AabiruSabeel found bigger broom.

We have connection again to our outer space flight.

Supernova
12-01-2017, 07:47 PM
Yes yes I know I am in the Tower but the whole tower and all monitors are covered with that mysterious dust. And I cant be here with @AabiruSabeel alone (so he is dusting the stairs outdoors)... without mahram you see. :embarrass No problem, @*charisma* was here before but then we sended her to bring to us more burgers (with fresh salad and double cheese) and now it seems she has disappeared to somewhere. Or then she has lost to this awful dust...
REPORT FROM IB FIRE FALCON
Major @AabiruSabeel Captain @sister herb

Captain - I have passed the Radiation Belt and now in Deep Space. It is so beautiful here, so serene. I wish you guys were (lucky enough to be) here.

All systems are operational.

Captain - I confirm that planet Xenon is within site. Landing system auto lock engaged. Going in....

[crackles] Captain i can see [crackles] OMG...Cap[crackels]........Hostile [crackles] Captainnnnn...

Captain ...HEL [crackles] .....BURG [ crackles.......] SOS [crackles] ..........ERS

[ crackles] ..........

crashing sound !

- - - Updated - - -

REPORT FROM IB FIRE FALCON
Major @AabiruSabeel Captain @sister herb

Captain - I have passed the Radiation Belt and now in Deep Space. It is so beautiful here, so serene. I wish you guys were (lucky enough to be) here.

All systems are operational.

Captain - I confirm that planet Xenon is within site. Landing system auto lock engaged. Going in....

[crackles] Captain i can see [crackles] OMG...Cap[crackels]........Hostile [crackles] Captainnnnn...

Captain ...HEL [crackles] .....BURG [ crackles.......] SOS [crackles] ..........ERS

[ crackles] ..........

crashing sound !

sister herb
12-01-2017, 07:59 PM
* the connection disappeared - no connection*

:omg:

sister herb
12-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Reports tell that at that outer space zone vicious giant burger aliens are activated. One of them must have to attacks against our brave hero (br Supernova). He must has had burgers in his spaceship as lunch. Here is only one way: The IB outer space rescue patrols have to send the rescue squadron with secret weapon: outer space ketchup which is the only what still can save this mission and fight against burger aliens (with double cheese).

Ready to launch the ketchup space missiles...

Scimitar
12-01-2017, 11:31 PM
mods doing facepalms !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh..I've still got mine..only buried under several inches of blubber.
is blubber what you get past two inches of flubber?

Grandad
12-01-2017, 11:54 PM
mods doing facepalms !!!

- - - Updated - - -

is blubber what you get past two inches of flubber?
Oi...don't be cheeky.....but.....yes! :hmm:

- - - Updated - - -

Reports tell that at that outer space zone vicious giant burger aliens are activated. One of them must have to attacks against our brave hero (br Supernova). He must has had burgers in his spaceship as lunch. Here is only one way: The IB outer space rescue patrols have to send the rescue squadron with secret weapon: outer space ketchup which is the only what still can save this mission and fight against burger aliens (with double cheese).

Ready to launch the ketchup space missiles...
Pleeeese......do stop talking about food :p

Scimitar
12-01-2017, 11:59 PM
Oi...don't be cheeky.....but.....yes! :hmm:

I guess when our cheeks get past that stage they are less cheeky and a lot more "squeeky" :D

Grandad
12-02-2017, 12:42 AM
I guess when our cheeks get past that stage they are less cheeky and a lot more "squeeky" :D
Now that is well below the belt imsad

Scimitar
12-02-2017, 12:46 AM
Now that is well below the belt imsad
that's coz it's time for elasticated trousers :S no belt required ;)

Grandad
12-02-2017, 04:40 AM
that's coz it's time for elasticated trousers :S no belt required ;)
Nah...belts give greater security when wobbling through town. Besides, you can snap your belt at maurading elephants and drive them away (and this is why there are no such beasties in the valleys of South Wales).

sister herb
12-02-2017, 12:52 PM
mods doing facepalms !!!
Mods don´t have to do facepalms as long as we are operating under the command of Major @AabiruSabeel

(But maybe this thread would be more suitable in the section of halal fun... )

AabiruSabeel
12-02-2017, 05:33 PM
Congratulations for a successful mission. The Ummah forum seems to be back again.

anatolian
12-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Yeah make Islamic board great again ;D

sister herb
12-02-2017, 05:53 PM
*A Captain starts to prepare the the hero's welcoming seremonies for the return of br Supernova (who just survived from the vicious burger monster´s attack in the outer space)*

A red carpet - OK
Flowers - OK
Cookies baked - Of course
Teddy bear - Waiting
A medal - Yes
Speech is written - OK
Pressure washer (because spaceship is still covered with the ketchup) - OK

Now we only can wait... Oooh! Burgers with double cheese - All ready!

But... does he ever return?

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Yeah make Islamic board great again ;D

;D

Supernova
12-02-2017, 07:33 PM
*A Captain starts to prepare the the hero's welcoming seremonies for the return of br Supernova (who just survived from the vicious burger monster´s attack in the outer space)*

A red carpet - OK
Flowers - OK
Cookies baked - Of course
Teddy bear - Waiting
A medal - Yes
Speech is written - OK
Pressure washer (because spaceship is still covered with the ketchup) - OK

Now we only can wait... Oooh! Burgers with double cheese - All ready!

But... does he ever return?

- - - Updated - - -

;D
FAX FROM SUPERNOVA'S TRANSMISSION DEVICE
GREETINGS EARTHLINGS, I AM TRANSMITTING FROM STUPIDNOVAS TRANSMITTER

My Name is Brogon - I am the head of planet Xenon and we have intercepted your Trooper.

I understand that UF is now resolved however you intention towards stealing from our planet was not seen kindly.
We now will hold STUPIDNOVA hostage. He is undergoing interrogation severely.

How much are you prepared to pay for his ransom?

Mr B

sister herb
12-02-2017, 09:42 PM
You get all cookies, ok? We also have some cakes. All halal.

*A Captain sends emergency message to the Head Tower*

How much cookies we have in our storage - Need all of them as ransom - Add to them our secret ketchup - It is deadly for all aliens - I will go personally to make a deal - prepare our special spaceship - I am brave muslimah - I do not afraid - Where is my teddy bear -

Supernova
12-03-2017, 04:48 PM
You get all cookies, ok? We also have some cakes. All halal.

*A Captain sends emergency message to the Head Tower*

How much cookies we have in our storage - Need all of them as ransom - Add to them our secret ketchup - It is deadly for all aliens - I will go personally to make a deal - prepare our special spaceship - I am brave muslimah - I do not afraid - Where is my teddy bear -
FAX FROM SUPERNOVA'S TRANSMISSION DEVICE
GREETINGS EARTHLINGS, I AM TRANSMITTING FROM
STUPID
NOVAS TRANSMITTER
I will not accept anything but IB$ - 10 Million IB$ for STUPID
NOVA

He is in great pain - we will continue to interrogate.

Mwhahahaha Mwahahaha

Mr B

sister herb
12-03-2017, 05:02 PM
How do you use dollars in the outer space? I will send mr Trump to you - he is much worthy than 10 million dollars or even 10 million cookies.

;D

By the way, we don´t use dollars here in IB. Our currency is cookies. If you deny to take mr Trump, then would you prefer regular cookies or chocolate cookies?

keiv
12-03-2017, 06:32 PM

Dealing with trolls on another forum:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/membe...i-1153483.html

Unfortunately, he hasn't been on in a while. Hope he's doing well

Supernova
12-04-2017, 05:24 PM
how do you use dollars in the outer space? I will send mr trump to you - he is much worthy than 10 million dollars or even 10 million cookies.

;d

by the way, we don´t use dollars here in ib. Our currency is cookies. If you deny to take mr trump, then would you prefer regular cookies or chocolate cookies?
**** fax from stupidnova transmittor ****

your man has been no use to us and doesn't have any information.

We will return stupidnova now. Drop off point will be johannesburg - south africa.
Please do not attempt to invade planet xenon again.

Mr b

sister herb
12-04-2017, 05:37 PM
*a captain delivers huge piles of pillows everywhere in Johannesburg to make sure br Supernove doesn´t hurt himself when he will become dropped back to the earth*

Good but now... what I will do with this mr Trump I captured for ransoms? Should I release him? Or bring him to the zoo (and leave him there)? But to which section? Maybe to the lizard house...

Supernova
12-04-2017, 05:49 PM
*a captain delivers huge piles of pillows everywhere in Johannesburg to make sure br Supernove doesn´t hurt himself when he will become dropped back to the earth*

Good but now... what I will do with this mr Trump I captured for ransoms? Should I release him? Or bring him to the zoo (and leave him there)? But to which section? Maybe to the lizard house...
[Lands safely on pillows flaunting a IB Iconic parachute ]

Major @AabiruSabeel & Captain, I am back.

Unfortunately, I have dropped a double cheese burger on the pedal and accelerated into Planet Xenon thereby leading to my capture.

I understand you have questions for me regarding my mission.

As for your conundrum Captain, most Zoos now promote the Evolutionary lie and have a missing link chain department. I see if fitting to have him in that department.

sister herb
12-04-2017, 06:00 PM
Yes of course. Those evolutionary theorists may think that mr Trump is a missing link between lizards and humans... :facepalm: Do you think it still would to be possible to launch him to the outer space or do Xenons think it´s a hostile action?

Grandad
12-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Yes of course. Those evolutionary theorists may think that mr Trump is a missing link between lizards and humans...
Are you telling me he's not? :hmm:

Supernova
12-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Yes of course. Those evolutionary theorists may think that mr Trump is a missing link between lizards and humans... :facepalm: Do you think it still would to be possible to launch him to the outer space or do Xenons think it´s a hostile action?
That's rather insulting to both lizards and humans. ;D

sister herb
12-05-2017, 03:15 PM
I apologize both lizards and humans. I didn´t mean to insult you.

:embarrass

Re.TiReD
12-05-2017, 11:55 PM

I’d like to point out captain, for future missions...that the best way to deal with viruses such as the UF one is to let the immune system (read: anti virus system) do it’s job as it’s been designed to, the flu vacc only covers a few strains of flu and it’s efficacy is not proven. For next time I suggest you prepare in advance for the virus season by boosting your anti virus system naturally with things such as high doses of vitamin c, apple cider vinegar/lemon water in the morningsi, probiotics and possibly even Home made kefir if you’re brave to aid in promoting gut (read: firewall) Health :D

Supernova
12-06-2017, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Re.TiReD
I’d like to point out captain, for future missions...that the best way to deal with viruses such as the UF one is to let the immune system (read: anti virus system) do it’s job as it’s been designed to, the flu vacc only covers a few strains of flu and it’s efficacy is not proven. For next time I suggest you prepare in advance for the virus season by boosting your anti virus system naturally with things such as high doses of vitamin c, apple cider vinegar/lemon water in the morningsi, probiotics and possibly even Home made kefir if you’re brave to aid in promoting gut (read: firewall) Health :D
Now you come with this solution ! Now !

After all I went through on planet Xenon

sister herb
12-06-2017, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Re.TiReD
That´s a good advice but as I am in the undercover job here in the secret world behind of my screen as working with elderly and terminal care patients I am not allowed to run without vaccination for the sake of security of those others. Please do not reveal my secret job, I am just an agent/nurse student. :shade:

Supernova
12-06-2017, 04:05 PM
That´s a good advice but as I am in the undercover job here in the secret world behind of my screen as working with elderly and terminal care patients I am not allowed to run without vaccination for the sake of security of those others. Please do not reveal my secret job, I am just an agent/nurse student. :shade:
​Still waiting for my medal Captain

sister herb
12-06-2017, 04:59 PM
Ooops... We already started welcoming seremonies before but then we got that ransom demand. *rush to looking for a medal* Where´s a red carpet? Still in the laundry???? Just a moment and I find the welcoming speech... and cakes...

Supernova
12-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Ooops... We already started welcoming seremonies before but then we got that ransom demand. *rush to looking for a medal* Where´s a red carpet? Still in the laundry???? Just a moment and I find the welcoming speech... and cakes...
I am still waiting - no carpet , no VIPS, No speech.........Where is everyone ?

If you only you people knew what I went through on planet Xenon - (protecting you guys need I say) !!!

sister herb
12-07-2017, 02:55 PM
Ahem ahem... may I get some silence! Now I think that everything is ready. Let´s check once more:

A red carpet - arrived from the laundry
Flowers - new, fresh ones
Cookies baked - a lot of
Teddy bear - ready
A medal - yes, very big, golden
Speech is written - finally

But where is our Super Master I mean major br AabiruSabeel, the head commander of the Tower?

Supernova
12-07-2017, 06:59 PM
Ahem ahem... may I get some silence! Now I think that everything is ready. Let´s check once more:

A red carpet - arrived from the laundry
Flowers - new, fresh ones
Cookies baked - a lot of
Teddy bear - ready
A medal - yes, very big, golden
Speech is written - finally

But where is our Super Master I mean major br AabiruSabeel, the head commander of the Tower?
Very sub-standard reception for a War Hero I must say.
Frankly, I am very disappointed.

AabiruSabeel
12-07-2017, 07:11 PM
Very sub-standard reception for a War Hero I must say.
Frankly, I am very disappointed.
Which war?

sister herb
12-07-2017, 07:13 PM
Do you want two teddy bears? Your name cut into the stone and written to the history books? A million of IB dollars... but the currency of IB is cookies... so million cookies? Better to leave this to the head commander or what ever - a captain might be too low rank to decide about such receptions...

I would take those cookies.

Supernova
12-07-2017, 07:16 PM
Which war?
Well I Wasn't exactly having a party on Planet Xenon was I now

sister herb
12-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Which war?
His battle in the planet Xenon (where he ended up when his double cheese burger felt on the pedal).

Supernova
12-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Do you want two teddy bears? Your name cut into the stone and written to the history books? A million of IB dollars... but the currency of IB is cookies... so million cookies? Better to leave this to the head commander or what ever - a captain might be too low rank to decide about such receptions...

I am not asking for much. Just a simple reception.

Captain Did you organize for the medic to check up on me since I have been back (You know for things like Radiation etc)

- - - Updated - - -

I am not asking for much. Just a simple reception.

Captain Did you organize for the medic to check up on me since I have been back (You know for things like Radiation etc)

sister herb
12-07-2017, 07:22 PM

Of course I did. It was the first thing after you had landed to Johannesburg. Didn´t you notice this guy?

He decided there is no need for the quarantine.

Supernova
12-07-2017, 07:28 PM
Of course I did. It was the first thing after you had landed to Johannesburg. Didn´t you notice this guy?

He decided there is no need for the quarantine.
Ohhhh Stupid me !!!

And there I thought he involved in communications ........I thought that was a Satellite on his head, just assumed it was @AabiruSabeel intern or something.

sister herb
12-07-2017, 07:34 PM
I thought that was a Satellite on his head, just assumed it was @AabiruSabeel intern or something.

Hmm... maybe few weeks in the quarantine might be good idea for you... just for getting some rest and time to adapt again to the Earth and living in here...

Supernova
12-08-2017, 10:54 AM

Hmm... maybe few weeks in the quarantine might be good idea for you... just for getting some rest and time to adapt again to the Earth and living in here...
Please make sure is Quarantine and NOT Solitary confinement - There is a big difference between them two Captain.

sister herb
12-08-2017, 03:43 PM
Don´t worry, in your room hasn´t barred windows.

Abu-Abdullah
12-08-2017, 09:29 PM
Hmmm, for a very strict forum, an awful lot of banter between opposite sexes; free-mixing?

Or is IB trying to be like ummah forum to lure more members?

AabiruSabeel
12-08-2017, 09:38 PM
Sometimes it is difficult to draw the line between free chatting and permissible discussion. To me this seems more like story writing but I'm still in two minds about it.

Since I was somehow involved in this, I won't take any action. But if any other mod or admin feels like this must go then feel free to delete the thread.

Sorry Captain and trooper. The mission is complete and your job is over. You will receive your pay check soon :ia:. Keep an eye on your rep points.

sister herb
12-08-2017, 09:51 PM
Agreed, br Master of the Tower and Chief Commander. We will wait the new challenges and missions at some other time, in other thread.

Always ready for the service for the sake of IB Forum.

By the way, I don´t think it is possible to call this as free-mixing but the military operation.

Supernova
12-09-2017, 11:25 AM
Sometimes it is difficult to draw the line between free chatting and permissible discussion. To me this seems more like story writing but I'm still in two minds about it.

Since I was somehow involved in this, I won't take any action. But if any other mod or admin feels like this must go then feel free to delete the thread.

Sorry Captain and trooper. The mission is complete and your job is over. You will receive your pay check soon :ia:. Keep an eye on your rep points.
I don't agree I'm afraid.
Should we hold such a view - on immediate login IB should be split into either gender. If that is not the case, then we have created a red line unto other criteria.

The "free-mixing" in a public thread leaves opinions open for guidance. Once we take draconian attitude, even smileys will be eventually banned etc.

The allowance of multiple genders contributing to a thread is a blessing as the other genders view points can 1) be expressed 2) defended if applicable 3) explained if there is confusion.

Should we now close this thread, everybody will be walking on egg shells and create a tense atmosphere. Where do we draw the line after all this in the category of Halaal Fun. Personally I feel it was a knee jerk reaction to close this in inference of another comment. The other comment was uncanny in my opinion as it leaves me to think that UF was being insinuated as inferior. Furthermore - why should our already good Mods change their stance based on an "apparent" failure of another forum.

Lets not forget we have some of, if the not, the best Mods you could find in a forum .

Bottom line is when you try to shut a door on a public remark - the next door that opens will be worse.

Hamza Asadullah
12-09-2017, 09:53 PM
:sl:

What distinguishes us and other forums is that we try not to be too harsh nor too leniant except that we do our utmost to take the middle path:

Almighty Allah says: And it is thus that We appointed you to be the community of the middle way so that you might be witnesses to all mankind and the Messenger might be a witness to you.(2:143)

It must also be pointed out that although we can engage in permissable light banter and fun every now and again, for some it becomes the norm to do so in almost every thread regardless of the topic and I have seen this a lot.

On top of that we should also be weary of how we spend our time. Do our posts benefit us or anyone else and therefore add to our investment towards the Hereafter or are we merely wasting excessive amounts of time on "banter" and wasting time?

We must always try to be aware of the tricks of shaythan who will always want us to be "laid-back" with regards to fun and banter to the point where not only do we waste our time and not benefit ourselves nor anyone else in this world or the next but particularly when it comes to uneccessery excessive interactions with the opposite gender then there is always the risk of stepping over the limits and consequently triggering passions and desires.

Therefore we must be aware of the tricks of shaythan who lays wait and pounces when we become negligent.

However now that the "mission" is complete then there is no reason to leave this thread open so it is now closed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.