/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Christian wanting forgiveness from Muslim community

Christian2004
12-09-2017, 11:04 PM
Ok so I was for about 2 years I was a atheist but during my time as a atheist I said some bad things about Islam and Christianity online. I have now converted to Christianitym but I still feel guilty so I ask for forgiveness from the Muslim community. I really want to visit the UAE and the gulf states will I ever be able to visit there ? I beg for forgiveness. I also run a pro trump Instagram account I have never posted anything islamaphobic on it but other accounts who are following me and I am following have. (I support trump but I am not a islamaphobe)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
12-10-2017, 07:21 AM
Hello @Christian2004 ,

Welcome to the forum :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Christian2004
Ok so I was for about 2 years I was a atheist but during my time as a atheist I said some bad things about Islam and Christianity online. I have now converted to Christianitym but I still feel guilty so I ask for forgiveness from the Muslim community.
We rarely get apologized to, so thanks for trying to right your wrongs.

I really want to visit the UAE and the gulf states will I ever be able to visit there ?
Yes of course, why wouldn't you? Curious to know what interests you there? They are beautiful countries.

I also run a pro trump Instagram account I have never posted anything islamaphobic on it but other accounts who are following me and I am following have. (I support trump but I am not a islamaphobe)
I think you can use your platform to speak against islamophobia. Keeping silent sometimes is just as bad as participating.

I hope you stick around and learn more about Islam. You seem to have your own story as well which I think can add to some discussion :)

Christian2004
12-10-2017, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Hello @Christian2004 ,

Welcome to the forum :)

We rarely get apologized to, so thanks for trying to right your wrongs.

Yes of course, why wouldn't you? Curious to know what interests you there? They are beautiful countries.

I think you can use your platform to speak against islamophobia. Keeping silent sometimes is just as bad as participating.

I hope you stick around and learn more about Islam. You seem to have your own story as well which I think can add to some discussion :)
Thanks I have talked to one other trump supporter about this

fromelsewhere
12-11-2017, 03:36 AM
Ok so I was for about 2 years I was a atheist but during my time as a atheist I said some bad things about Islam and Christianity online. I have now converted to Christianitym but I still feel guilty so I ask for forgiveness from the Muslim community. I really want to visit the UAE and the gulf states will I ever be able to visit there ? I beg for forgiveness. I also run a pro trump Instagram account I have never posted anything islamaphobic on it but other accounts who are following me and I am following have. (I support trump but I am not a islamaphobe)
;D I smell a troll...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aku
01-22-2018, 07:01 AM
Ask forgiveness from Allah. He is the Forgiver and the Most Merciful...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.