/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does the person get disturbed in Grave by insects?

Nitro Zeus
12-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Is there any hadith from the prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) that any believer or disbeliever feel when their body is being eaten in the grave? If so, what are the effects on the soul and how the soul feels it?

Is there anything the believer can do when he/she is alive to avoid this very thing in the grave?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
12-11-2017, 10:32 AM
I do not think we have much information about this. I did do a lot of thinking about thehereafter, and searched for information what will happen to us once we die...but even that process is not 100% clear.

If I think about it...this body of ours, is just a loan. we give this body back when we die. so, my gut feeling says, we do not feel anything that happens to our material body because we are separated from it when we die. It belongs to the Earth and it will stay on the Earth. but like said, it is my gut feeling. I can not back this up with hadeeth or verse.

*charisma*
12-11-2017, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Is there any hadith from the prophet Mohammad (S.A.W) that any believer or disbeliever feel when their body is being eaten in the grave? If so, what are the effects on the soul and how the soul feels it?

Is there anything the believer can do when he/she is alive to avoid this very thing in the grave?
I think insects are the least of your worries. There are much worse torments.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.