/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does Allah do sometimes miracle of resurrection even in our times?

Nitro Zeus
01-01-2018, 06:06 PM
I have watched a video which is this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSmT5TTS9Jc and I was surprised that this man has been awaked by God from Grave and I always thought that God Almighty Said that He will not awake anyone from death after the Era of Prophets is closed permanently by Him and He will resurrect everyone on the special day which is the Day of Resurrection. And now, I don’t know if it is 100% true of what I saw on this video that God has awaken him up from Grave. Can you tell me if it is 100% true this video? And if, yes, I can pray for God To awake someone that I loved from Grave? Out of curiosity only

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Brother, he was alive while buried. ^o)

Nitro Zeus
01-01-2018, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Brother, he was alive while buried. ^o)
How do you know? It could be dead, right? Because, I did not seen him moving at all while he was on the way to Grave.

sister herb
01-01-2018, 06:42 PM
"An Arab Prince is Buried Alive, Here's What Happens Next

An Arab prince from the UAE volunteered to be buried alive for 20 minutes for a TV programme. Here is what he had to say about his experience.

We will all face death one day, so let us prepare for it. Let us change our ways for the better and rectify our relationships with our families and close ones. Let us repent to Allah and be in such a state that if we were to pass away, we are ready to meet Him."

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
01-01-2018, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
"An Arab Prince is Buried Alive, Here's What Happens Next

An Arab prince from the UAE volunteered to be buried alive for 20 minutes for a TV programme. Here is what he had to say about his experience.

We will all face death one day, so let us prepare for it. Let us change our ways for the better and rectify our relationships with our families and close ones. Let us repent to Allah and be in such a state that if we were to pass away, we are ready to meet Him."
It is somehow correct what prince did, but what I disagree with him is, that the prince or his father committed kufr because he told a lie that God has awaken him up from Grave. I know that if someone wants to teach a lesson, that person must show a true story not a lie, right?

*charisma*
01-01-2018, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
It is somehow correct what prince did, but what I disagree with him is, that the prince or his father committed kufr because he told a lie that God has awaken him up from Grave. I know that if someone wants to teach a lesson, that person must show a true story not a lie, right?
He didn't commit kufr :/ There is no lie. No one said he died.

Nitro Zeus
01-01-2018, 07:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
He didn't commit kufr :/ There is no lie. No one said he died.
I know, but he pretended that he was dead and that God revived him, so what do u think about that? Then, how come his father told him that he tasted death for 20 minutes? Does this indicates that he died?

*charisma*
01-01-2018, 10:01 PM
I know, but he pretended that he was dead and that God revived him, so what do u think about that?
He didn't pretend. He was experimenting what it felt like to be in the grave. A "taste of death" just means that he was able to understand just a little bit of what it feels like to be buried. It doesn't mean he actually died.

Nitro Zeus
01-01-2018, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
He didn't pretend. He was experimenting what it felt like to be in the grave. A "taste of death" just means that he was able to understand just a little bit of what it feels like to be buried. It doesn't mean he actually died.
Ok then, I understand. Thanx for clarification, may God reward you

Ümit
01-02-2018, 08:37 AM
Ok then, I understand. Thanx for clarification, may God reward you
This is not Kufr my friend. He just wanted a taste of death. that is all. no pretending or whatsoever.
I do not know if you already went to Hadj or Umrah. But the white "towels" you wear during Hadj or Umrah are symbolical for the bural robe you will wear when you die.
So also to have a taste of death.

second, being in the grave for 20 minutes can be a massive experience. I really do believe that if you stay in a grave for 20 minutes...that would be enough for you to go through such an intense experience that will change many of your views and opinions you had before. It will open your eyes...you will feel much more alive.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.