/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About dreams and the message from Allah

shainaz
01-06-2018, 02:46 PM
They say that dreams we get has a reason behind Allah to indicate something to us..so can I know the different dreams and their meanings..for example last night I had a dream where I was killing lizards [emoji33][emoji29] ..and it horrified me and want to know what kind of indication is this to me from Allah .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Who say so?

Many times we see some dreams, they are just only reflections of our thoughts and things which have happened to us during the day.

shainaz
01-06-2018, 03:21 PM
I see yes possible,
But What is it about me killing lizards in the dream I have never thought about it ..and y would I do so ... does that mean something?

onnanoko
01-06-2018, 06:27 PM
Assalamu alaikum
try to look here: http://www.myislamicdream.com/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
01-06-2018, 07:17 PM
I had a dream long ago, that I was standing before massive shiny gold throne and then, suddenly I was no longer able to see who sat at that throne, and I heard the one who sets at throne saying to me: “to become a good person, you need to listen to what your parents say to you and you don’t have to save someone’s life in order to become good, it is simple to become a good person by obeying your parents” and I was not even able to turn my face towards, my head was on the other side and I was able only to receive this message, does this means I have been standing before God Almighty? And that God Almighty told me this?

shainaz
01-07-2018, 03:49 AM
I can't tell u who might have told this but can surely tell u to agree on being a good person and to listen to your parents, Allah will reward you for it for sure..

shainaz
01-07-2018, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by onnanoko
Assalamu alaikum
try to look here: http://www.myislamicdream.com/
Thank you so much for the link

onnanoko
01-07-2018, 03:15 PM
you're welcome ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.