/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I call Allah “Doamne” for calling Him and as “Dumnezeu”?

Nitro Zeus
01-08-2018, 12:44 AM
I wonder, I can call Allah on my own language like: “Doamne, ajuta-ma sa învăț bine rugăciunea aia Islamica care Ai zis-o ca e obligatorie ca un musulman sa se închine de X5 pe zi, te rog Doamne! Ajuta-ma” which in English is “O Allah, pls help me learn how to pray to You the prayers You Made it be obligatory for Muslims x5 a day, pls O Allah! Help me” or, let’s say that I say “Dumnezeu Zice: Sa nu faci nici-p scuza ca tu nu mai crezi după ce ai crezut” which in English is “Allah Says: Make no excuse, you have disbeliever after you believed”. My question is, I can call Allah on my own language as I described above? Because, when I say “Dumnezeu” I reffed strict to Allah, Allah, not to Jesus, not to anybody but Him, I refer. So it is ok to call Him on my mother language( Romanian) as I described above? And I can say God instead of Allah? Because when I say God, I refer strict to Allah and nobody else, neither to Jesus.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
01-08-2018, 07:39 AM
Christians living in Arabic countries use the word "allah". it means God. So I suppose you can call him in your own language if you like...but why not keep using the name Allah? that way you are always on the same side.

And yes...you can pray in any language you like...if your mother language is in romanian...then pray in Romanian...but not the salah (obligatory 5x per day prayers)...Salah needs to be done in Arabic.

talibilm
01-08-2018, 07:53 AM
No Allah = Only Allah and is incomparable even in name to any other name but in his Attributes you may use in your language but still in Arabic its the best

Nitro Zeus
01-08-2018, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
No Allah = Only Allah and is incomparable even in name to any other name but in his Attributes you may use in your language but still in Arabic its the best
Attributes means, use one of His 99 names on my own language?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tawheed.sayyid
01-08-2018, 01:21 PM
It is advisable to call upon Allah as Allah. He's the one; the Most Merciful and the Most beneficent. And by no means are you supposed to do the 5 obligatory prayers in your own language. They are to be performed in Arabic language. This would avoid unnecessary confusion in the future calling different names of Allah in your own language to the person who listens to you or to your children and your family. I mean, why create all that? However you can do dua to him in your own language.

talibilm
01-08-2018, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Attributes means, use one of His 99 names on my own language?
Yes. As the above post says too. But Since what is an equivalent word is always a matter of doubt its better if it call by the Arabic attribute. For example the word Mansukh is translated as Abrogation but still the meaning is not 100 % like Mansukh. Since Abrogate means complete removing cancellation but Mansukh is not that causes problems to Muslims when the kaffirs try to find faults about it.

Even The Sikh whose founder was a Muslim still uses the word Ar Rahim to refer The Lord Creator . But they are misguided into shirk by some other way, better not to get dragged into a longer discussion

*charisma*
01-08-2018, 10:58 PM
You can say Allah. So just say Allah. You have no excuse not to.

Nitro Zeus
01-08-2018, 11:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
You can say Allah. So just say Allah. You have no excuse not to.
Alright then, I always in my life, since I born I call Him “Doamne...” and I’m used to do call Him as I told you. So I assume that it is a sin to call Allah as God and as Dumnezeu? And if I call Him as Allah will I be rewarded?

*charisma*
01-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Of course inshallah. Allah is His name, so it is best to call Him by the name He calls Himself.

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Of course inshallah. Allah is His name, so it is best to call Him by the name He calls Himself.
Oooo, alright then, from this night I will call Him “Allah” and I would do anything to make Him be happy with me and I do anything I can do get rewarded.

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 12:39 AM
So, if He wanted, He can call Himself “God” or “Dumnezeu”? Or if He wanted, He can Himself Jesus? Just to know.

talibilm
01-09-2018, 03:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
So, if He wanted, He can call Himself “God” or “Dumnezeu”? Or if He wanted, He can Himself Jesus? Just to know.
Prophet :saws: and the Glorious Quran BARRED , PROHIBITED to ask too many questions since Shaitan by the name of DOUBTS drags us (without our Knowledge ) into his Trap of Shirk & kufr.

So we do not know anything except Allah informed himself and WHICH PROPHET :saws: practiced inch by inch 100% AND ITS 100% WRONG TO speculate THE NATURE OF ALLAH HIMSELF since its not our territory to interfere or say about , Asthaugfirullah, Subhanallah, even humans do not like interfering into their personal nature , YOu see ?? a parable- example

, So we see so many duas Prophet :saws: used to say to Allah '' Oh Allah, You are as you Praised yourself '' implying The Greatness & Mightiest Might of Allah not even the Prophet Knows COMPLETELY !!! Allah is much more than our human minds can conceive. Just Imagine when Allah says we can't fully conceive his ONLY ONE SIGN '' The Jannah '' so How are we going to understand the Mightiest Might of Allah Azzawajal , Al Muthakkbir ?? The Creator of Jannah , Subhanallah , Glorified is Allah who cant enter the minds of the impure creations

Aisha reported: One night in bed I missed the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, so I looked for him and my hand touched his feet while he was in prostration. They were raised and the Prophet was saying, “O Allah, I seek refuge in your pleasure from your anger and in your forgiveness from your punishment, and I seek refuge in you from you. I cannot fully praise you, for you are as you have praised yourself.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 486

So dear,by asking about Jesus etc unknowingly you are crossing the border into a territory of shirk. First Jesus is int the Proper name of Prophet Isa alaihisalaam.

''The word'' the Trinitarians claims is a just jumbled pile of unneeded twist and like poking their eye themselves , since Allah creates by '' his word ''r efers to ''Be '' and '' it is'' ( ie it comes to existence by that Allah's Order of command - -Glorious Quran.) its not Allah uttered name Jesus etc to create something (naudhubillah ) and what did Allah utter to destroy a whole lot of Civilizations ?? is it Asus ? :embarrass, this they way they become CHILDISH in unnecessarily assuming things or in an attempt trying to justfiy that they are not poytheists or trintarians and I think you have been carried away by reading their useless satanic Sites

They have 41000 denominations in them each one with different even in articles of faith (a land of confusion) unlike Muslims who are less than 10 denominations but still ALL ARE ON SAME SINGLE ARTICLE OF FAITH, that is'' La ilaaha illalaah, Muhammad wabdhuhu wa rassooluhu'' :saws:

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2018, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
Prophet :saws: and the Glorious Quran BARRED , PROHIBITED to ask too many questions since Shaitan by the name of DOUBTS drags us (without our Knowledge ) into his Trap of Shirk & kufr.

So we do not know anything except Allah informed himself and WHICH PROPHET :saws: practiced inch by inch 100% AND ITS 100% WRONG TO speculate THE NATURE OF ALLAH HIMSELF since its not our territory to interfere or say about , Asthaugfirullah, Subhanallah, even humans do not like interfering into their personal nature , YOu see ?? a parable- example

, So we see so many duas Prophet :saws: used to say to Allah '' Oh Allah, You are as you Praised yourself '' implying The Greatness & Mightiest Might of Allah not even the Prophet Knows COMPLETELY !!! Allah is much more than our human minds can conceive. Just Imagine when Allah says we can't fully conceive his ONLY ONE SIGN '' The Jannah '' so How are we going to understand the Mightiest Might of Allah Azzawajal , Al Muthakkbir ?? The Creator of Jannah , Subhanallah , Glorified is Allah who cant enter the minds of the impure creations

Aisha reported: One night in bed I missed the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, so I looked for him and my hand touched his feet while he was in prostration. They were raised and the Prophet was saying, “O Allah, I seek refuge in your pleasure from your anger and in your forgiveness from your punishment, and I seek refuge in you from you. I cannot fully praise you, for you are as you have praised yourself.”
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 486

So dear,by asking about Jesus etc unknowingly you are crossing the border into a territory of shirk. First Jesus is int the Proper name of Prophet Isa alaihisalaam.

''The word'' the Trinitarians claims is a just jumbled pile of unneeded twist and like poking their eye themselves , since Allah creates by '' his word ''r efers to ''Be '' and '' it is'' ( ie it comes to existence by that Allah's Order of command - -Glorious Quran.) its not Allah uttered name Jesus etc to create something (naudhubillah ) and what did Allah utter to destroy a whole lot of Civilizations ?? is it Asus ? :embarrass, this they way they become CHILDISH in unnecessarily assuming things or in an attempt trying to justfiy that they are not poytheists or trintarians and I think you have been carried away by reading their useless satanic Sites

They have 41000 denominations in them each one with different even in articles of faith (a land of confusion) unlike Muslims who are less than 10 denominations but still ALL ARE ON SAME SINGLE ARTICLE OF FAITH, that is'' La ilaaha illalaah, Muhammad wabdhuhu wa rassooluhu'' :saws:
Alright then.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.