/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 5 Things in a Wife

strivingobserver98
01-08-2018, 07:35 PM
:sl:

Name 5 characteristics or what you would look for in a potential wife/husband.

Just curious to see others response :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shainaz
01-09-2018, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jewel
:sl:

Name 5 characteristics or what you would look for in a potential wife/husband.

Just curious to see others response :D
My future husband should be namazi , respect every one and me specially, intelligent, understanding and most important should help me in following Islam and sunnah[emoji56]

sister herb
01-09-2018, 03:16 PM
What is namazi?

shainaz
01-09-2018, 03:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
What is namazi?
Who prayers 5 times a day with out missing it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
01-18-2018, 08:25 AM
:jz: keep them coming :)

azc
01-18-2018, 11:47 AM
http://haqislam.org/characteristics-of-a-pious-wife/- - - Updated - - -http://haqislam.org/characteristics-of-a-pious-husband/

shafat10
01-18-2018, 04:22 PM
The Prophet PBUH mentioned the qualities one should look for in a possible spouse. The Prophet PBUH said: “A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”
Bukhari 4802.

So any of these qualities may be looked for, but the best is Virtue because a person who is religiously committed is beautiful in every way possible. :)

Misbah-Abd
01-18-2018, 11:40 PM
1. Muslim 2. Beauty 3. Indian 4. Good character 5. Nice hands and feet...:statisfie Yep got all that in my wife.

Haroonomary
01-19-2018, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shainaz
My future husband should be namazi , respect every one and me specially, intelligent, understanding and most important should help me in following Islam and sunnah[emoji56]
Inshallah

MohanT
07-14-2018, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shafat10
The Prophet PBUH mentioned the qualities one should look for in a possible spouse. The Prophet PBUH said: “A woman may be married for four things: her wealth, her lineage, her beauty and her religious commitment. Seek the one who is religiously-committed, may your hands be rubbed with dust (i.e., may you prosper).”
Bukhari 4802.

So any of these qualities may be looked for, but the best is Virtue because a person who is religiously committed is beautiful in every way possible. :)
So if she is not beautiful or wealthy , you shouldn't marry her ? [emoji848]

keiv
07-14-2018, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohanT
So if she is not beautiful or wealthy , you shouldn't marry her ? [emoji848]
That is not what the Hadith says

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.