/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Problems with praying Fajr on time

Traveler
01-15-2018, 10:36 AM
As-salamu alaykum.

What should one do if there are too many distractions when he needs to offer Fajr prayer? If you need to be in the place where some person is making all kinds of distracting noises and just can't stop. The additional problem is that these noises are there during the night also, waking you up from sleep and making you tired and stressed, deprived of sleep.

What to do if waking up for Fajr is a torment because of this? You do it despite these distractions but eventually it becomes unbearable. In normal conditions it would be enjoyable and waking up itself would be easier to do than sleep it over.

Is one allowed to make up for missed prayer later when he can get away from this distractions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
01-15-2018, 05:35 PM
Walaikum Assalam,
I don't know about ruling, but
If you are distracted by noise only then you can use noise reduction ear plugs?.

Supernova
01-15-2018, 06:29 PM
[QUOTE=Traveler;2981391]As-salamu alaykum.

What should one do if there are too many distractions when he needs to offer Fajr prayer? If you need to be in the place where some person is making all kinds of distracting noises and just can't stop. The additional problem is that these noises are there during the night also, waking you up from sleep and making you tired and stressed, deprived of sleep.

What to do if waking up for Fajr is a torment because of this? You do it despite these distractions but eventually it becomes unbearable. In normal conditions it would be enjoyable and waking up itself would be easier to do than sleep it over.

Is one allowed to make up for missed prayer later when he can get away from this distractions?[/QUOTE

Asalaamualaykum:

You will need to ask a Mufti that a question, I don't think anyone is going to put their neck on the line and waver you the right not to pray.

If that person ruling is incorrect the sin will come on that layman. Please contact a Mutfi.

Traveler
01-16-2018, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Walaikum Assalam,
I don't know about ruling, but
If you are distracted by noise only then you can use noise reduction ear plugs?.
I had one of these, but they were not good. They served only for reduction of gun shooting noise. But I really could try to find better ones, I googled now and saw that some of them claim near complete noise reduction. That would be awesome.

format_quote Originally Posted by Supernova
Asalaamualaykum:

You will need to ask a Mufti that a question, I don't think anyone is going to put their neck on the line and waver you the right not to pray.

If that person ruling is incorrect the sin will come on that layman. Please contact a Mutfi.

Yes, it's best to ask a Mufti. And do my best to get out of this situation.

Thanks for answers.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
01-16-2018, 09:51 PM
It's also good to make istighfar and douaa be for sleeping and sayings subhanalah 33 and alahmdulillah 33 and allahu akbar 33 before getting asleep
Making douaa and istighfar it's really helped me in waking up even it was one day very hard for me
May Allah help you...
Amen

- - - Updated - - -

It's also good to make istighfar and douaa be for sleeping and sayings subhanalah 33 and alahmdulillah 33 and allahu akbar 33 before getting asleep
Making douaa and istighfar it's really helped me in waking up even it was one day very hard for me
May Allah help you...
Amen

OmAbdullah
01-16-2018, 10:35 PM
The Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam said that the two raka't Sunnah in the Fajar prayer are more valuable than the whole world and whatever is in it. (Please check the exact words of the Hadeeth in Arabic and Allah knows the best).

If the two Sunnah of the fajar prayer are more than the whole universe, then what will be the value of the two fard prayer in the fajar? So it must not be missed. Moreover, I read that the fajar prayer is heavy on munaafiq (hypocrite), and that Satan passes urine in the ears of those who miss the fajar prayer. After knowing these facts, I never want to miss the fajar prayer. Of course, we must protect ourselves from missing any obligatory prayer, we also must protect ourselves from making it late (in the last time), as well as from irregularities in the 5 obligatory prayers.

Misbah-Abd
01-18-2018, 09:40 PM
Unfortunately, there are Muslims being disturbed at night from bombings and airstrikes and they still get up and pray fajr. Don't make excuses and do what you are suppose to do and pray fajr on time. Not praying on time is one of the signs of hypocrisy. And Allah Knows Best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.