PDA

View Full Version : Can we see Allah?



backtodeen
01-19-2018, 06:22 AM
Please checkout the video below to find the answer:
https://youtu.be/xmmt7vNhgoI

Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ammargroup
02-08-2018, 09:19 AM
Aqeedah ale sunnat wal jamat ka he sahi hai
Reply

Ümit
02-08-2018, 09:49 AM
Yes you can see Allah, but you have to use the correct eye. You can see Allah in this world only by using the eye of your heart.
Reply

azc
02-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Yes, we can, but kaifiyah differs.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Zzz_
02-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by umie
Yes you can see Allah, but you have to use the correct eye. You can see Allah in this world only by using the eye of your heart.
No, that is just sufi talk.

Prophet said: "Pray and consider that as your last prayer in this world and as if you see your lord, as if you do not see Him He truly seeing you." [Reported by Ibn Majah and Tabrani]



Originally Posted by azc
Yes, we can, but kaifiyah differs.
No, we cannot. do not say things that have basis in Islam.

Allah says to Moosa "You cannot see Me." (Al-A'raf 7:143)
Reply

Ümit
02-09-2018, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Zzz_
No, that is just sufi talk.

Prophet said: "Pray and consider that as your last prayer in this world and as if you see your lord, as if you do not see Him He truly seeing you." [Reported by Ibn Majah and Tabrani]





No, we cannot. do not say things that have basis in Islam.

Allah says to Moosa "You cannot see Me." (Al-A'raf 7:143)
Bullshit...İ am no Sufi.
Besides, with seeing Allah...İ dont mean literally see him. That is not possible of course. But you can feel His presence...you can feel his love...mercy...compassion...you need to relax a little...and dont take everything too serious.
Reply

Zzz_
02-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Originally Posted by umie
Bullshit...İ am no Sufi.
Besides, with seeing Allah...İ dont mean literally see him. That is not possible of course. But you can feel His presence...you can feel his love...mercy...compassion...you need to relax a little...and dont take everything too serious.
I didn't say your sufi, i said that sounds like sufi talk. There's a difference so you need to relax rather then throwing a fit over it.

I know what you said, but that should've been worded differently. Such as, "yes, you can see Allah through His mercy, compassion and blessings in your life and other's lives, etc. " and not through a different 'eye'. Your sufi like statement would've only confused some readers here. Sufi think they can see Allah and even become one with Him through their stupid circle dances and delusional hallucinations.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by backtodeen
Please checkout the video below to find the answer:
https://youtu.be/xmmt7vNhgoI
And I really don't like these kinds of posts. No one is going to go watch the stupid video, even if its beneficial and all. This click baiting only makes others go the opposite direction.
Reply

Ümit
02-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Yes you are right. İ agree with you
Reply

shamsnaj
02-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Absolutly ryt
Reply

A786
02-09-2018, 11:30 PM
You can see Allah EVERYWHERE. Start by looking at yourself; us humans are already miracles on our own. Let alone, our veins, our working organs, everything in our body has a different purpose and everything is doing its task the way that it is meant to. Look outside your home, review nature, the flapping of the bird, the air we breath, the tallest trees which come together to form forests, rain used to harvest our crops and bring greenery to our fields. Everything is a sign of God's existence. Including man made things like cars, street lights, roads (things we see on an everyday basis). We must commend Allah for such creations even if to you they might seem minor; commend him for giving us human such incredible minds that we are able to form and conduct man made things.

SubhanAllah. And if you call upon Allah with a sincere and clear heart, he will open your eyes and you will see a whole new perspective of his miracles.
Reply

azc
02-10-2018, 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by Zzz_
No, that is just sufi talk.

Prophet said: "Pray and consider that as your last prayer in this world and as if you see your lord, as if you do not see Him He truly seeing you." [Reported by Ibn Majah and Tabrani]





No, we cannot. do not say things that have basis in Islam.

Allah says to Moosa "You cannot see Me." (Al-A'raf 7:143)
Prophet s.a.w said: "Pray and consider that as your last prayer in this world and as if you see your lord , as if you do not see Him He truly seeing you." [Reported by Ibn Majah and Tabrani]

Believe in what the prophet s.a.w. Said. You can see the Noor of Allah swt in salah.
Reply

Zzz_
02-10-2018, 03:43 AM
Originally Posted by azc
Prophet s.a.w said: "Pray and consider that as your last prayer in this world and as if you see your lord , as if you do not see Him He truly seeing you." [Reported by Ibn Majah and Tabrani]

Believe in what the prophet s.a.w. Said. You can see the Noor of Allah swt in salah.
Re-read what it says. "as if you see"

Noor is light. To say you can see the light of Allah has no basis in Islam.

To state something about Islam that is not true is a serious matter. You should be careful making such statements unless you can back them up with proof.
Reply

azc
02-10-2018, 04:17 AM
Originally Posted by Zzz_
Re-read what it says. "as if you see"

Noor is light. To say you can see the light of Allah has no basis in Islam.

To state something about Islam that is not true is a serious matter. You should be careful making such statements unless you can back them up with proof.
You can't understand it until you pray salah as it should be prayed.
Reply

Zzz_
02-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by azc
You can't understand it until you pray salah as it should be prayed.
Bring your proof then from Quran and Sunnah that such a thing is possible.
Reply

Aaqib
02-10-2018, 05:14 PM
If the Prophet never saw Allah in this life, then what makes you think us insignificant people can see him?
Reply

azc
02-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by Zzz_
Bring your proof then from Quran and Sunnah that such a thing is possible.
No, I'll not delve in this serious matter.
Hadith quoted above is enough to ponder if you wish.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Aaqib
If the Prophet never saw Allah in this life, then what makes you think us insignificant people can see him?
No, we can't see Him physically, impossible..!

But RasulAllah s.a.w didn't see...?
Reply

space
02-10-2018, 05:34 PM
1) Musa aleyhi salam asked ("O my Lord! Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You.'' Allah said: "You cannot see Me,'') `You cannot' (Lan) by no means indicates that seeing Allah will never occur, as (the misguided sect of) Al-Mu`tazilah claimed. The Hadiths of Mutawatir grade narrated from the Messenger of Allah, affirm that the believers will see Allah in the Hereafter. We will mention these Hadiths under the explanation of Allah's statement.


2) Do the Angels see Allah? There is nothing in the Quran or Sunnah to indicate that Jibreel (peace be upon him) or any other angel has seen Allah, may He be exalted, and it is well known that this is one of the issues of the unseen which cannot be proven except on the basis of evidence.
Reply

Zzz_
02-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Originally Posted by azc
No, I'll not delve in this serious matter.
Hadith quoted above is enough to ponder if you wish.

- - - Updated - - -



No, we can't see Him physically, impossible..!

But RasulAllah s.a.w didn't see...?
You cannot refuse to dwel into a serious matter and just make serious claims. Even the quote you took out of the hadith you misunderstood and didn't read properly.

Where is the proof that prophet :saws: saw Him?

lot of what you say is mere say and has no basis in Islam.
Reply

azc
02-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Zzz_
You cannot refuse to dwel into a serious matter and just make serious claims. Even the quote you took out of the hadith you misunderstood and didn't read properly.

Where is the proof that prophet :saws: saw Him?

lot of what you say is mere say and has no basis in Islam.
http://www.suffahfoundation.com/inde...almighty-allah

Reply

backtodeen
02-19-2018, 09:18 AM
To further the discussion on this topic, please checkout the video below:

https://youtu.be/xmmt7vNhgoI

Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!