/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is your view about David Livingstone?

Kashif Amin
02-24-2018, 07:21 PM
The writer converted (i.e. reverted) to Islam in 1991.
Here is his offical website
http://www.conspiracyschool.com/
Is what he says all correct or not?

Conspiracy School | Exploring the influence of the occult through history
Featuring the research of David Livingstone, following the history of occult and the Kabbalah from Babylon to the Illuminati....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
02-24-2018, 07:44 PM
Really? I heard he was a christian missonary converting ppl in Africa to Christianity

Kashif Amin
02-24-2018, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Really? I heard he was a christian missonary converting ppl in Africa to Christianity
That is the different one which you are talking about.

cinnamonrolls1
02-24-2018, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kashif Amin
That is the different one which you are talking about.
Oh alright

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah-Abd
02-24-2018, 10:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kashif Amin
The writer converted (i.e. reverted) to Islam in 1991.
Here is his offical website
http://www.conspiracyschool.com/
Is what he says all correct or not?

Conspiracy School | Exploring the influence of the occult through history
Featuring the research of David Livingstone, following the history of occult and the Kabbalah from Babylon to the Illuminati....
There are some people that make good money in this type of speculation. He is no different.

Kashif Amin
03-01-2018, 03:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
There are some people that make good money in this type of speculation. He is no different.
David Livingstone was born in Montreal in 1966 of a Jamaican-Canadian father (a school teacher) and French Canadian mother. At age seven, he asked his parents who Plato and Socrates were. Told they were truthseekers, he was shocked. "You mean people don’t know what the truth is?" He resolved to find it out.

Livingstone studied history as an undergraduate but dropped out in 1992 when he realized he was being indoctrinated. "When I read that the Indo European [Aryan] race emerged from the Caucuses, out of nowhere, I got suspicious, and began the 13 years of research that led to my first book, The Hidden History of Western Civilization."

While writing that book, Livingstone paid his bills by planting trees in British Columbia and upholstering furniture in Montreal. Raised as an agnostic, he accepted Islam in 1992 after making a study of the major world religions. He married in 2000 and has three children.
Source- Goodreads

Kashif Amin
03-01-2018, 05:09 PM
I do not agree with all of his views. For example - he does not believe in coming of Imam Mehdi (saying that these ahadith are not authentic) while quoting the book of Ibn Khalidun. We should bear in mind that the ahadith of Imam Mehdi are Mutawathir (mass transmitted).
There are other examples of his views which I do not agree.

So it is better not to believe in all his views (because only Allah knows the reality- whether they are true or false) as they cannot be trusted with authencity. One should only believe in those [of his] views that are verified.
And Allah (SWT) knows the best.

john1565
03-03-2018, 11:41 AM
I don't understand which Livingstone you are talking about. Aren't you talking about this Livingstone who was Scottish?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.