/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Life Just A Game?

Scimitar
03-09-2018, 06:20 PM
Assalaam alaikum dear brothers and sisters in Islam and Humanity,

21st February 2018. Kings College, London.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-09-2018, 06:52 PM
:wa:

for some people life is a game but us Muslims shouldn't take it as game

Scimitar
03-09-2018, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:wa:

for some people life is a game but us Muslims shouldn't take it as game
You're just commenting for the sake of commenting - watch the video bro!

space
03-09-2018, 07:30 PM
we are just guests on the planet Earth who live very short

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CalmPassenger
03-11-2018, 05:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Assalaam alaikum dear brothers and sisters in Islam and Humanity,

21st February 2018. Kings College, London.

Mashallah good lecture. ahah i agree with him about food. We should avoid broiler chicken... Good wishes. Is that you with camera on 35:48 in video? How you maintain yourself? share some fitness tips. You looks 28 year old.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by space
we are just guests on the planet Earth who live very short
No we are passengers. Calm passenger ;D

Scimitar
03-11-2018, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CalmPassenger
Mashallah good lecture. ahah i agree with him about food. We should avoid broiler chicken... Good wishes.
Beef is also very bad for us. Chicken, not so bad as beef. Lamb, inbetween these two... However, all meats should be consumed once in a while and certainly not every day. We consume far too much meat in this modern age. Far too much.

format_quote Originally Posted by CalmPassenger
Is that you with camera on 35:48 in video? How you maintain yourself? share some fitness tips. You looks 28 year old.
Yeah it's me. Thank you for your kind words. I gave up driving when I was 29 and haven't owned a car for over 13 years (i'm 42) I prefer to walk and run. Alhamdulillah. Driving is so over rated. Walking - we can appreciate the world Allah has made for us. It lowers stress levels and cholesterol as well, it maintains blood pressure and releases endorphins - walking is under rated and unfairly - it really is a wonderful relaxing activity which holds many benefits. The world, is our carpet, so let's walk on it. Meet people, and talk to them about why we love being Muslims. Let's treat people nicely, with love and understanding, and show them through the best speech, how Muslim life is safer, better, more fulfilling than any other way!

CalmPassenger
03-15-2018, 11:45 AM
Yeah it's me. Thank you for your kind words. I gave up driving when I was 29 and haven't owned a car for over 13 years (i'm 42) I prefer to walk and run. Alhamdulillah. Driving is so over rated. Walking - we can appreciate the world Allah has made for us. It lowers stress levels and cholesterol as well, it maintains blood pressure and releases endorphins - walking is under rated and unfairly - it really is a wonderful relaxing activity which holds many benefits. The world, is our carpet, so let's walk on it. Meet people, and talk to them about why we love being Muslims. Let's treat people nicely, with love and understanding, and show them through the best speech, how Muslim life is safer, better, more fulfilling than any other way!
Well said bro, Indeed this is why you still looks like 28. God bless you my dearest brother. Good wishes and plz take a good care. We need you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.