/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is the proof for KARAMAHS OF THE WALIYYS Protector of the world?

Nikki1234
03-28-2018, 03:03 PM
I was told that

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nikki1234
04-01-2018, 04:25 AM
I was told that there are Waliyys of the world who can perform Karamahs. Is that true?

azc
04-01-2018, 08:54 AM
Yes, karamaat (miracles) happen if Allah swt wills.

Nikki1234
04-02-2018, 02:27 PM
@azc Its there Hadith regards to it? Is there proof from the Sunnah?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zzz_
04-02-2018, 03:50 PM
KARAMAHS means miracles. They happen all the time by the will of Allah. The deviant sufi believe their saints and pirs have special powers and karamah is their right. There is no such thing.

This karamah (miracle) of walis protecting the world is part of sufi's deviant belief. they believe that through some bidah worship of yours you are raised to a wali level who is given special power and duty , such as protecting the world from jinns, floods, storms, etc. There is no proof of such lies in Islam. Rather, it is the angels Allah has given duties to manage these things.

These saints and pirs of sufism is what gives Islam a bad name and makes even the kuffars mock such bidah followers...,

One of the great phenomena in Islam is the widespread veneration of saints and tomb-worship that for many Muslims is their religion, orthodox Islam having very much a secondary place. Conservative Muslims frown upon the plethora of rites, superstitions and practices that are found in popular Islam but for centuries it has held its own alongside orthodox Islam and is likely to sustain its influence in future.

Within a few centuries of Muhammad's death a deeply mystical worship-form took root within Islam. Persia and India's two great religions, Zoroastrianism and Hinduism, were mystical in essence and converts to Islam found it impossible to conform solely to the rites and outward forms of their new religion. The dry legalism of Arabian Islam soon found itself challenged by a very different form of religious expression and Sufism, Islam's mystical arm, quickly rooted itself within the Islamic realm. In its early days it was strongly ascetic and its adherents were a selection mainly of individual purists seeking to unite themselves spiritually to the Divine Being. In later centuries, however, as Sufism became more attractive to the masses, so it degenerated into a public mass-movement where "saints" (generally called pirs in Indian Islam), both dead and living, were sought out for miracles, powers and various blessings. To this day the Muslims in much of the Islamic world follow not so much Muhammad, the Qur'an and Islam, but the cult-worship of the local saint, being more concerned about obtaining his barakah ("blessing" in the form of power and miracles) than the favour of Allah.

Misbah-Abd
04-02-2018, 04:21 PM
It has been documented that some of the Sahabah had miracles attributed to them.

azc
04-02-2018, 05:05 PM
@Zzz_

This karamah (miracle) of walis protecting the world is part of sufi's deviant belief. they believe that through some bidah worship of yours you are raised to a wali level who is given special power and duty , such as protecting the world from jinns, floods, storms, etc. There is no proof of such lies in Islam. Rather, it is the angels Allah has given duties to manage these things.
Will you quote this belief from any book of 4 silsilas of tasawwuf..?

Plz don't share any lecture or book of any salafi scholar.

I want to see all this written in original source. InshaAllah I'll buy this book

azc
04-03-2018, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nikki1234
https://www.islamicboard.com/-ilm-kn...0%2C1774675655

Miracles of aulia Allah evident from Quran & hadith
1 Definition & Classification of Miracles. 2 Evidence from Quran. 2.1 Bibi Maryam (ra) Mother of Prophet Isa (peace be upon him) 2.2 Bibi Maryam (r...

Misbah-Abd
04-03-2018, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nikki1234
https://islamqa.info/en/175604

Karaamaat (miracles) that happened to some righteous people - islamqa.info
Did shaikh al islam Ibn Tamiyyah or any of his students ibn Qayum etc perform any karamats miracoulus acts by the will of Allah in thier life time if so could y...

azc
04-03-2018, 07:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
https://islamqa.info/en/175604

Karaamaat (miracles) that happened to some righteous people - islamqa.info
Did shaikh al islam Ibn Tamiyyah or any of his students ibn Qayum etc perform any karamats miracoulus acts by the will of Allah in thier life time if so could y...
have you read ''Lofty virtues of ibn taimiyya''...?

Misbah-Abd
04-03-2018, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
have you read ''Lofty virtues of ibn taimiyya''...?
No. What is it about?

Zzz_
04-03-2018, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
@Zzz_

Will you quote this belief from any book of 4 silsilas of tasawwuf..?

Plz don't share any lecture or book of any salafi scholar.

I want to see all this written in original source. InshaAllah I'll buy this book
I don't waste my time reading sufi lies. It's a common belief among sufi people, where else do you think I heard it.

Like I said, miracles happen all the time by the will of Allah.

But sufi take it to a whole new level as the anti-islam website correctly pointed out:

"To this day the Muslims in much of the Islamic world follow not so much Muhammad, the Qur'an and Islam, but the cult-worship of the local saint, being more concerned about obtaining his barakah ("blessing" in the form of power and miracles) than the favour of Allah. "

And here is an example of it:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/18430/t...-cyclone-phet/

Btw, seeking protection from those ^ pir baba and saints is shirk

azc
04-04-2018, 02:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
No. What is it about?
His biography; and some more miracles are mentioned in it.

azc
04-04-2018, 07:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
I don't waste my time reading sufi lies. It's a common belief among sufi people, where else do you think I heard it.

Like I said, miracles happen all the time by the will of Allah.

But sufi take it to a whole new level as the anti-islam website correctly pointed out:

"To this day the Muslims in much of the Islamic world follow not so much Muhammad, the Qur'an and Islam, but the cult-worship of the local saint, being more concerned about obtaining his barakah ("blessing" in the form of power and miracles) than the favour of Allah. "

And here is an example of it:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/18430/t...-cyclone-phet/

Btw, seeking protection from those ^ pir baba and saints is shirk
tasawwuf or sufism has two aspects, one is wrong and one is right.

This kind of belief you mentioned isn't the part of tasawwuf. It's merely the belief or practice of ignorant people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.