/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need some Career advice.

سيف الله
04-03-2018, 09:58 PM
Salaam

Need a short no nonsense book that will give you proper career advice? Try this.

Worthless: The Indispensable Guide to Choosing the Right Major

Blurb

"Worthless" is the single most important book young men and women can read before they attend college. While teachers, guidance counselors and even parents are afraid to tell you the truth in an effort to spare your feelings, “Worthless” delivers a blunt and real-world assessment about the economic realities and consequences of choosing various degrees with a necessary and tough fatherly love. Don’t lie to yourself. And certainly don’t waste four years of your youth and thousands of dollars in tuition on a worthless degree. Buy this book and understand why it is important you choose the right major. The book itself could be the wisest investment you ever make.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
04-03-2018, 10:36 PM
And even at that a college career doesn't guarantee a job. The reality is that population is increasing and jobs are diminishing. I will give an example. I go into my local bank and there is a lady telling me to use the kiosk machine because it will be quicker. I tell her you are encouraging me to use a machine that will eventually replace you as a teller?

سيف الله
04-17-2018, 07:27 PM
Salaam

This is an interesting video that addresses the issues you've raised

Like to share

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.