/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhaan 2018 – Some Useful Resources

The Bearded One
04-14-2018, 06:28 PM
https://blogofthebeardedone.wordpres...ful-resources/

RAMADHAAN 2018 – SOME USEFUL RESOURCES | The Bearded One
We are nearly at the start of the month of Shabaan (moonsighting.com), which means Ramadhaan is just around the corner. Preparations for Ramadhaan should ideally begin now. With this intention, I am hoping the list of resources below can help us all to make the most of this blessed month, insha-Allah... Information about the month…...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
04-15-2018, 03:56 PM
I know I say this every year, but seriously time is just flying by so fast subhanAllah. It's pretty sobering, we tend to excuse our laziness or find comfort in the fact that there is plenty of time left to change, but I can remember the countdown to last Ramadan as if it was yesterday, and this Ramadan will pass by just as quickly. We truly need to make the most of it.

Barely a month to go, I can't wait for this blessed month in'sha'Allah...

Zzz_
04-15-2018, 06:12 PM
One thing I like about the east is that the time doesn't move as fast over there as it does in the west...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.