/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are your thoughts on Quranists?

AllahIsAl-Malik
04-15-2018, 08:56 PM
What are your thoughts on Quranists?

Why do they reject the sunnah?

If I am not mistaken, they are kuffar. I also heard they're hypocrites. So I wonder if they are kuffar or hypocrites. Either way, I think they're dangerously misguided people who should not spread their delusional and arrogant views.

Also I think they pursue their own desires.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
04-15-2018, 09:26 PM
Whoever rejects the Sunnah is a kaffir according to the scholars of Ahlus Sunnah wa Jamaah. They must be explained why that is and the seriousness of it and to repent from such deviance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-2PUM2w_9g

Who are the Quranists? (Quraniyoon)/ Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan - YouTube
Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (hafithahuAllah) Translated by Rasheed ibn Estes ibn Estes Barbee Presented to you by Markaz Tawheed was-Sunnah in Durham, NC http:/......

As-Suyooti (may Allah have mercy on him) said: You should understand, may Allah have mercy on you, that whoever denies that the hadith of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) constitutes shar‘i evidence – whether he denies a report that speaks of something that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said or did, if that hadith fulfils the conditions stipulated in usool al-hadith – has committed an act of disbelief that puts him beyond the bounds of Islam, and he will be gathered (on the Day of Resurrection) with the Jews and Christians, or with whomever Allah wills of the disbelieving groups. End quote. Miftaah al-Jannah fi’l-Ihtijaaj bi’s-Sunnah (p 14)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.