/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Size of Reachable Universe in the Qur'an

yodo
05-17-2018, 04:49 PM
Hi All,

Bare with me, but I think I stumbled on something extraordinary in the Qur'an. If you could just take 5 minutes out of your busy day to critic my finding it would be greatly appreciated! I also am not one that if very fond of "Qur'anic scientific miracles" but again, this one seemed extraordinary to me. I think I would like to see others' responses to this, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjskcXuPw3Y

Quran Scientific Miracle - Size of Reachable Universe (No Linguistic Twisting) - YouTube
MATH TYPO IN THE VIDEO: When it says "Because of this each day..." the math on that screen should say "50,000 years x 354 days x 24 hours x 60 minutes x 60 s......

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.