/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to add or edit signature

hinabutt
05-30-2018, 08:59 PM
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum and I would really like to add my signature but there is no option. Any suggestions?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
05-30-2018, 09:23 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to Islamicboard!

To add/edit signature, go to the upper right hand corner, click on "Settings". Then on the left-hand side, scroll down a bit and click on "Edit Signature."

You may not be able to add a signature until you are a full member. You need 15 posts to become a full member.

hinabutt
05-30-2018, 09:37 PM
W.Slaam,
Thanks a lot for your help :)

hinabutt
05-31-2018, 12:10 PM
It's me again. I made 15 posts like you said but I still haven't become full member yet. Would it take some time? JazakAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
05-31-2018, 02:35 PM
Salam alaykum sister

Yes, you have to be patient. And remember that quality of post is more important than the quantity of them. Posting a lot in short time because you want to reach the required amount of posts may not be the meaning of the forum.

AabiruSabeel
05-31-2018, 02:55 PM
It's actually 25 meaningful posts, or at least 10 posts with 150 rep points.

hinabutt
05-31-2018, 04:09 PM
Thanks for the guidance Aabir.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.