/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate Replies

hinabutt
05-31-2018, 09:42 PM
I having a problem and maybe other members too... whenever i reply to a post it gets doubled ... lol idk what's the matter... does anyone know?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
czgibson
05-31-2018, 09:52 PM
Greetings,

Quite often when I make a post I get the message saying words to the effect of "this forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts". Not sure why this happens after a single click. I also see quite a lot of posts by others where the full content appears twice. Again, not sure why this happens.

Peace

AabiruSabeel
06-01-2018, 02:57 AM
We have disabled some of the AJAX features. The problem should be resolved now.

Supernova
06-01-2018, 10:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
We have disabled some of the AJAX features. The problem should be resolved now.
I have found in my experience that when I use Google Chrome - I get duplicates, but when I use IE - it doesn't

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hinabutt
06-04-2018, 12:33 PM
The issue has been resolved. JazakAllah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.