/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I update, edit or remove a post?

Tayiba
06-11-2018, 04:42 PM
:sl:

I tried to edit a reply I made on a thread but there is no edit button. So I replied to my message thinking it would update my post at least, instead it made a new reply post to my own. Also there is no delete button, how can I update my reply?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
06-11-2018, 05:23 PM
wsalam

if you are a limited member or moderated member, you don't get those access.

azc
06-11-2018, 06:19 PM
:wa: sister,

Wait till you become a full member

Tayiba
06-11-2018, 11:28 PM
Why are those options inaccessable to limited members?
How can I become a full member?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
06-12-2018, 07:36 AM
You need a certain amount of posts I'm not sure how many but I don't think you're far off

Make a thread in helpdesk with the details of what you want edited inshaAllah one of the mods will fix it for you

sister herb
06-12-2018, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
You need a certain amount of posts I'm not sure how many but I don't think you're far off
Limit was before 50 posts but nowadays only 25.

Tayiba
06-12-2018, 08:44 AM
Oh no,! SubhanAllah i wasn't far away from that amount!! If I had known earlier I could have simply edited my own words without this much effort.

There should at least be a list of what limited members can reach and access.
Qadr Allah......

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw my 25-post congratulations now, so late..
Haha..

azc
06-12-2018, 09:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayiba
Oh no,! SubhanAllah i wasn't far away from that amount!! If I had known earlier I could have simply edited my own words without this much effort.

There should at least be a list of what limited members can reach and access.
Qadr Allah......

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw my 25-post congratulations now, so late..
Haha..
but 150 reputation is also needed.

Do one thing, start this thread in help desk.

sister herb
06-12-2018, 09:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
but 150 reputation is also needed.

Do one thing, start this thread in help desk.
It´s 25 post or 10 posts with 150 rep points.

Imamah Ali
06-12-2018, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
It´s 25 post or 10 posts with 150 rep points.
What is this 150 rep points?

*charisma*
06-12-2018, 06:04 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Your account is not activated because your email is not confirmed. Check your emails and follow the link from islamicboard to verify your account.

AabiruSabeel
06-13-2018, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imamah Ali
What is this 150 rep points?
Reputation points are points that you can earn when members click on the star icon under your posts. The amount of rep points that you receive on each click depends on the Rep Power of the member giving you reps.

Rep Power increases automatically depending on your own rep points, your post count, and the number of months since you registered on the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.