/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Uqbah Bin Nafi RA

azc
06-23-2018, 07:48 PM
“O Allah be Thou witness, that I have taken Thy Message up to the end of the land and if this ocean were not in my way I would have proceeded to fight the pagans until none would be worshipped except Thee.”Uqbah (“Akbah” bin Nafi - 622-683) on his conquest to the westernmost.

Uqbah RA leading his army in conquest of Western Sahara:

The breeze of the southern sea greeted with comforting feel on his cheek. His gaze was staring far into the ocean across the invisible. His hand grasped the sword blade. But his spell that had gone far, defeating the falsehoods was not able to cast a bit of joy in his heart. Her heart is restless and glum.

His eyes were up to the sky. "O Allah, if not for the ocean that prevents me, I will prepare my arm forces to spread the great sentence of your “Syahadah”, I will advance in order to uphold the Syari'at of Islam in the western kingdom. I will unite all the empires under this noble banner I will fight against the defamatory falsehoods to receive the holy message of You O Allah. "
Saiyidina Uqbah Ibn Nafi RA 'stared back at his army. Then he got up from his moody service, re-set his steps towards his army. His heart ticked, "If the vast ocean cannot weaken me, there is still a world that has not yet received the beauty of this noble teaching. Come on! We continue our struggle. "

Starting from the coast of Tangier in the Atlantic Ocean, Uqbah Ibn Nafi 'and his troops are on their way to the south. Armed with the mandate of the Caliph Muawiyah, they have mastered all of North Africa from Qairawan in Tunisia, to Fezzan and eventually to the city of Elzab and Tahret..........
http://sohabih.blogspot.com/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.