/* */

PDA

View Full Version : “The example of my ummah is like the rain.

سيف الله
07-24-2018, 07:59 PM
Salaam

Like to share

“The example of my ummah is like the rain. It is not known whether the initial part or the latter part is good.”

This has been reproduced from Ottoman Dynasty Foundation.

A hundred years ago, Ottoman soldiers entrusted these banknotes to Palestinian merchant, Ragheb Hilmi Al-Halul when they were retreating from Palestine and said: “When we come back, we will take our money”. Ragheb Hilmi Al-Halul family has been keeping these banknotes for a century.

The Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said:

مثل أمتي مثل المطر لا يدرى أوله خير أم آخره

“The example of my ummah is like the rain. It is not known whether the initial part or the latter part is good.”
(Sunan Tirmidhi, Hadith: 2869)

https://caliphate.eu/2018/07/20/the-example-of-my-ummah-is-like-the-rain-it-is-not-known-whether-the-initial-part-or-the-latter-part-is-good/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.