/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wife get upset at me for very petty things...wut do?

Stoic
08-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Like for example we're getting along fine then all of a sudden I did no wrong but just being me and she would say something that she would want a specific response to get but I have no idea then she goes not talking to me the whole day..assuming I'm not having fun with her. What the heck??!

You can't expect to change a person but they have to themselves right????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
08-05-2018, 09:00 AM
And we get upset of your absurd threads

azc
08-05-2018, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic
Like for example we're getting along fine then all of a sudden I did no wrong but just being me and she would say something that she would want a specific response to get but I have no idea then she goes not talking to me the whole day..assuming I'm not having fun with her. What the heck??!

when couple loves each other then this kind of miffing is common in married life. So take it easy.

ahmed.younes
08-05-2018, 05:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
when couple loves each other then this kind of miffing is common in married life. So take it easy.
No, do not take it easy. If you ignore the situation it will only get worse. There is a reason for everything. Ask her. What is it that makers her sad. Perhaps you are ignorant of the reality where she sees something that you don't. Be real with her, she is your wife. Maybe you are not being a good husband. Be a man and be upfront with your wife.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
08-05-2018, 05:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed.younes
No, do not take it easy. If you ignore the situation it will only get worse. There is a reason for everything. Ask her. What is it that makers her sad. Perhaps you are ignorant of the reality where she sees something that you don't. Be real with her, she is your wife. Maybe you are not being a good husband. Be a man and be upfront with your wife.
plz see OP's other threads as well.

'Abd-al Latif
08-05-2018, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic

Rule number 1
Never make your personal/marital problems public by discussing them on a public forum. Never, ever, ever - ever!

Rule number 2
Speak to people you know and trust. The advice of a trusted confidante is likely to be personalised, considerate, and thoughtful.

Rule number 3
Be patient.

Rule number 4
Talk to your wife. Resolve your issues with her. Not with strangers who have nothing to do with the issues at hand.

xboxisdead
08-05-2018, 07:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Rule number 1
Never make your personal/marital problems public by discussing them on a public forum. Never, ever, ever - ever!

Rule number 2
Speak to people you know and trust. The advice of a trusted confidante is likely to be personalised, considerate, and thoughtful.

Rule number 3
Be patient.

Rule number 4
Talk to your wife. Resolve your issues with her. Not with strangers who have nothing to do with the issues at hand.
I agree! 100000000000000000000000000%!!!!! NO ONE HERE IS EVER QUALIFIED to answer marriage problems and bias and prejudice will cause more harm than good. Leave affair matters to family matters. I doubt the world would want to know of my dirty laundry -_-

TufaylHussain
08-05-2018, 08:16 PM
brother dont worry tooo much, this is what happens in married life haha, as long as it doesnt get too far to the point you both are constantly arguing everyday, you should look into it and see whats going on

Anothername
08-06-2018, 09:26 PM
"she would say something that she would want a specific response to get but I have no idea then she goes not talking to me the whole day"

That's a bit childish to be honest. Just acknowledge her concerns or queries, tell her you'll think about it and respond when you obtain a good answer. Or, maybe she's not talking to you because she's thinking about the answers herself or other things. Difficult to say.....but May Allah bless your marriage with goodness. Ameen.

CimmrahGondal
09-14-2018, 04:18 AM
Fighting in Islam is a natural aspect of life. There are no two thoughts on it really. However when I fight with my husband or he fights with me. we start talking about hadith and how to improve our lives. we revert to islamic verses and it makes us feel better. both of us. I recommend this to everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Fighting in Islam is a natural aspect of life. There are no two thoughts on it really. However when I fight with my husband or he fights with me. we start talking about hadith and how to improve our lives. we revert to islamic verses and it makes us feel better. both of us. I recommend this to everyone.

jameelash
09-15-2018, 10:57 AM
Ask her openly y she behaving like this . If she doesnt answer u can discuss with her family specially whome u r close with . Let her family handle her .there will be sure to be a solution

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.