/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Age Calculator

aamir-khan1
08-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Age Calculator

age calculator, its not a prank, lol :D. Results that it shows are accurate and are just based on calculation by your birthday / birth date, it is not a prank.

Just enter your date of birth ion the age calculator app and calculate your age.
Age Calculator
You can use social sharing features and share the age calculator app with your friends through facebook, twitter, linkedin, gmail, WhatsApp and all over the place on social media.
Download Now From Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....agecalculator

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Lol now i think i know my current tenure age - splendid.
Simple - just input your date of birth and it tells you your age - no more getting muddled up if a cop stops you.
just take out your phone, unlock it by pattern or passcode, find the app (easier if it's on the quick menu), open the app, input your date of birth - and it actually calculates and displays your age on the spot! :)

*charisma*
08-10-2018, 08:30 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by aamir-khan1
Age Calculator

age calculator, its not a prank, lol . Results that it shows are accurate and are just based on calculation by your birthday / birth date, it is not a prank.

Just enter your date of birth ion the age calculator app and calculate your age.
Age Calculator
You can use social sharing features and share the age calculator app with your friends through facebook, twitter, linkedin, gmail, WhatsApp and all over the place on social media.
Download Now From Google Play Store https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....agecalculator
I noticed this app has includes zodiac signs which are haram. When making an app, you should be careful not to include impermissible things.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.