/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Query on Hadith about arrogance

ameerkam
09-06-2018, 07:48 PM
Salaam

There’s a Hadith that says that the Prophet has said that a person with an atoms worth of arrogance would never see Paradise.

Was this meant literally? Because I thought the sins that send you straight to hell were shirk and kufr. Or did he mean where people commit kufr out of arrogance?

Jazzakallahu Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
09-08-2018, 06:16 AM
People commit sins out of arrogance and often out of pride never seek forgiveness whether from allah or from.wronging others. Therefore this person is refusing to enter paradise due to his own pride. The prophet (SAW) said those of his ummah will not enter are the ones who refuse. The ones that refuse are the arrogant and the ones I repent. This is what believe. Allah forgive me I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

"Dont repent " sorry meant to say that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.