/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need a medical surah that can remove all the diseases from big that I ate by mistak

Nitro Zeus
10-04-2018, 06:06 PM
I’m wishing this is because, I ate several times in past. And my Christian mother told once, “why you can’t figure out what kind of meat it is?” and I told her, “I don’t, it takes time for me to learn what’s the difference between meat of chicken and meat of pig, our minds are not the same!!! Some think hard, and some, faster”.

And today, I asked from my Christian colleague girl if she can give me her hamburger if she can’t finish it, and then she granted me. But I forgot to ask what kind of meat it is. Usually I do ask. But this time, I didn’t because, I forgot and if I were to ask, she wouldn’t know because she doesn’t care what kind meat she’s eating. And of course, I was craving for a hamburger because, I haven’t ate for long time. Of course, it is not my intention to eat pig. And what ai mean is, I want to destroy all diseases from me, so that I can have a cleaned body.

Is there a strong surah that can annihilate completely all types of diseases which I have taken it, and to be as new born? I mean, to be my body without no pig. You know what I mean?

And if I recite, “I seek refuge from God against the devil” the the Jinns and Satan will definitely get out from bathroom when I’m about to enter it? And they’ll stay out as long as I’m in? Because, I want some privacy, I don’t want no Jinn in my bathroom. In fact, it is my bathroom, and not for them and neither for Satan, but is mine!!! Because, it’s part from our house.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-05-2018, 03:41 AM
Do tawba for eating it by mistake though. May Allah swt protect us from haram food.

Abrahamic_seek
10-05-2018, 06:52 AM
Repent,pray and you'll be fine. You don't need to clean yourself with a surah.

Nitro Zeus
10-06-2018, 12:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abrahamic_seek
Repent,pray and you'll be fine. You don't need to clean yourself with a surah.
I just found out that the pig has many diseases and some of the are uncurable

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
10-06-2018, 01:28 PM
I am sure a small amount will do no harm especially because it was unintentional.

Tbh most things these days have something haraam in it. Usually we all go for the vegetarian sign but we forget about the alcohol content. Most of the chillie flavoured crisps start off with a small amount of alcohol in order for the flavour to be absorbed. You have to do quite a bit of digging around in many of these supermarket products and then receipes change so something to be weary about. Stay on guard or stick to home cooked food.

Black seed oil is generally good to protect you from general bad health. Also it is from the sunnah of our prophet Muhammad s.a.w. You can't go wrong. Also do cupping Alhamdulilah.

Nitro Zeus
10-06-2018, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
I am sure a small amount will do no harm especially because it was unintentional.

Tbh most things these days have something haraam in it. Usually we all go for the vegetarian sign but we forget about the alcohol content. Most of the chillie flavoured crisps start off with a small amount of alcohol in order for the flavour to be absorbed. You have to do quite a bit of digging around in many of these supermarket products and then receipes change so something to be weary about. Stay on guard or stick to home cooked food.

Black seed oil is generally good to protect you from general bad health. Also it is from the sunnah of our prophet Muhammad s.a.w. You can't go wrong. Also do cupping Alhamdulilah.
But what about the past? I have eaten many pigs unknowing what kind of meat it is. My mother used to tell me what kind of meat it is, but now, it just happened to eat for x4 unintentionally.

Nitro Zeus
10-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Oil??? Hopefully it has a delicious taste.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.