/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Angels whispers

Desert
10-14-2018, 05:22 PM
Sala m

I wanted to know do all the thoughts that tell me to do good deeds in my mind come from the noble angels?...
And is it possible that an angel should come to me in human form to warn me or i s that very rare?...:Koran:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
10-15-2018, 03:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
Sala m

I wanted to know do all the thoughts that tell me to do good deeds in my mind come from the noble angels?...
And is it possible that an angel should come to me in human form to warn me or i s that very rare?...:Koran:
:wasalam:

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=86692

Rare

Do angels inspire ordinary people - Islam web - English
Do angels inspire ordinary people I was wondering if it is only the Shaitan and the Jinn that can whisper to mankind Is it in the Sunnah that angels m.....

Desert
10-15-2018, 08:37 AM
Thank you so much brother

May Allaah give you jannat...ameen

HisServant
10-19-2018, 12:42 AM
:sl:

I recalled one of my teachers having informed us that we ought to make duas for the Angels, as per our duties towards them, is there a specific dua? Or, would this generally fall under the category of "believers"?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
10-19-2018, 01:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nuriya_

I recalled one of my teachers having informed us that we ought to make duas for the Angels, as per our duties towards them, is there a specific dua? Or, would this generally fall under the category of "believers"?
I have never heard of doing dua for angels

HisServant
10-19-2018, 11:18 PM
^ JazaakAllahu khair, it was something mentioned in a lesson - Duties of Angels/Towards Us- that I have not been able to find evidence for and concluded it meant including asking Allah to bless them in our duas. However, it seems to indicate more a manner of respect rather than needing our duas (which isn't required). Anyway, just thought, I'll ask here since the topic was raised :-)

space
10-19-2018, 11:26 PM

dua for what? Angels are pure spirits, perfect and sinless creatures and they don't need any duas from human beings AFAIK

HisServant
10-19-2018, 11:49 PM
"Angels are pure spirits, perfect and sinless creatures"-

Without any doubt.

~ Allah knows best

Maybe, it was a mistake or I misheard what was stated but it was also in one of the books that teacher compiled for us-like an annotation & maybe that was also a typo-I was unable to find anything that came from valid sources except that commentary, that's why kept wondering if it was a form of respect .

azc
10-20-2018, 01:43 AM
"Angels are pure spirits, perfect and sinless creatures"-Without any doubt. ~ Allah knows best Maybe, it was a mistake or I misheard what was stated but it was also in one of the books that teacher compiled for us-like an annotation & maybe that was also a typo-I was unable to find anything that came from valid sources except that commentary, that's why kept wondering if it was a form of respect .
However, saying salam at the end of salah is dua especially for angels Kiraman katibeen, also includes all angels who are with us, musallin and imam in congregational salah.

HisServant
10-20-2018, 09:51 AM
@azc JazaakAllahu khair brother, I believe this answer might suffice for a correct understanding.

air
10-20-2018, 11:22 AM

"The supplication of a Muslim for his brother at his back (in his absence) is responded so long as he makes a supplication for blessings for his brother and the commissioned Angel says: Amen, and says: May it be for you too" HR Muslim.

Physicist
04-23-2019, 08:14 AM
This is pretty dangerous way of perception.

Actually any thoughts may be considered as coming from angels and jinns, but normally one don't focus on this.

It helps to perceive thoughts as external whispers when one considers them bad and want to disown, to ignore or to counter with logic.

If one disowns thoughts, he rejecting responsibility for these. If he considers them bad, he definitely not intent to follow them.

But, if one assume that whispers can be good and worthy to follow he gets nto dangerous situation: He is ready to do things but reject own responsibility for this. There are many serial murderers like this, following those whispers.

Ahmed.
04-24-2019, 12:21 PM
Wow it's great to know the angels are countering the satanic whispers with good whispers of their own! :)

An example of angel whispers are, after magrib fard and Sunnah, shaytan will say, 'that's enough forget doing any nafl', angels will say, 'let's do the tawabeen nafl', so who should we obey? :)

Physicist
04-24-2019, 12:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
Wow it's great to know the angels are countering the satanic whispers with good whispers of their own! :)

An example of angel whispers are, after magrib fard and Sunnah, shaytan will say, 'that's enough forget doing any nafl', angels will say, 'let's do the tawabeen nafl', so who should we obey? :)
And for same time may be you had another duty in your mind, less pleasant, like to do the laundry. But now you have a good excuse to wear dirty clothes: "Angels told me to pray instead" :)

Ahmed.
04-24-2019, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
And for same time may be you had another duty in your mind, less pleasant, like to do the laundry. But now you have a good excuse to wear dirty clothes: "Angels told me to pray instead" :)
Lol. Ur coming from a non Muslim mindset my friend :)

In Islam it's different and it's not like how the schizoprenics respond to 'whispers'

In Islam we act according to KNOWKEDGE therefore the 'whispers' are identified to be good or bad according to the knowledge we have!, so don't worry, no one's going to climb into a lions cage 'because a whisper told him' :Emoji47:

Physicist
04-24-2019, 01:01 PM
That process of identification is basically your Choice and you should be ready to accept responsibility for your choice.
So, if you do something, never say that you do this because some whisper said you to.

Ahmed.
04-25-2019, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Physicist
That process of identification is basically your Choice and you should be ready to accept responsibility for your choice.
So, if you do something, never say that you do this because some whisper said you to.
These 'whispers' are not what they sound like, I.e. they are not an external voice heard in our heads! :)

They are basically just our thoughts, and these hadiths just inform us of the source of some of these thoughts that's all. So it's nothing like listening to whispers like a schizo! :Emoji48:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.