/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Finally a muslim

shellyAli
10-15-2018, 06:35 AM
Read my shahada and entered the fold of Islam this morning I’m now a Muslim! I cannot believe I didn’t do it sooner I feel like a new woman full of exciting energy! I’m so thankful for this forum it’s really helped me thanks brothers and sisters

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
10-15-2018, 07:00 AM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu (peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and his blessings)

Congratulations and welcome. Glad tidings sister the one who embraces Islam has all their sins wiped clean

azc
10-15-2018, 07:02 AM
:salam: my sister in Islam.

Really, I'm pleased to read this post.

May Allah swt succeed you in both the worlds. Ameen

Do remember us in your dua.

HakimPtsid
10-15-2018, 09:07 AM
Congrats shellyAli!! :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mandy
10-15-2018, 11:24 AM
Congratulation! I wish you all the best. I know in my heart you will not regret your decision and will feel better for it.

shellyAli
10-15-2018, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu (peace be upon you and the mercy of Allah and his blessings)

Congratulations and welcome. Glad tidings sister the one who embraces Islam has all their sins wiped clean
Thanks you I feel so blessed right now

shellyAli
10-15-2018, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:salam: my sister in Islam.

Really, I'm pleased to read this post.

May Allah swt succeed you in both the worlds. Ameen

Do remember us in your dua.
Thank you so much

shellyAli
10-15-2018, 12:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mandy
Congratulation! I wish you all the best. I know in my heart you will not regret your decision and will feel better for it.
Mandy thank you so much I can’t thank you enough for all ur kind words I’m so excited to continue my journey! I’ll be the best Muslim I can! Also ur right what u said I cannot believe I didn’t do it sooner the relief I have right now is beyond any feeling I’ve ever felt! But thank you and keep in touch! .... so now I’m desperate to learn how to pray any advice

Mandy
10-15-2018, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shellyAli
Mandy thank you so much I can’t thank you enough for all ur kind words I’m so excited to continue my journey! I’ll be the best Muslim I can! Also ur right what u said I cannot believe I didn’t do it sooner the relief I have right now is beyond any feeling I’ve ever felt! But thank you and keep in touch! .... so now I’m desperate to learn how to pray any advice
Just take it one step at a time. Decide which one to take and then do it fully. Then look at the next step. I am sure you will be a great muslim women in no time.

IslamLife00
12-08-2018, 01:15 AM
Assalaamu 'alaykum sister
You have made the right decision to accept Islam :)

I'm sharing you a few hadiths of the Prophet Muhammad sallallahu 'alayhi wa salaam :

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Every child is born with a true faith of Islam (i.e. to worship none but Allah Alone) but his parents convert him to Judaism, Christianity or Magainism.
As an animal delivers a perfect baby animal. Do you find it mutilated?"
Then Abu Huraira recited the holy verses of Qur'an : "The pure Allah's Islamic nature (true faith of Islam) (i.e. worshipping none but Allah) with which He has created human beings.
No change let there be in the religion of Allah (i.e. joining none in worship with Allah). That is the straight religion (Islam) but most of men know, not." (30.30)
(Sahih al Bukhari)

It was narrated that Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri said:
"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'If a person accepts Islam, such that his Islam is good, Allah will decree reward for every good deed that he did before, and every bad deed that he did before will be erased.
Then after that will come the reckoning; each good deed will be rewarded ten times up to seven hundred times. And each bad deed will be recorded as it is, unless Allah, the Mighty and Sublime, forgives it.'
(Sunan an Nasa'i)

Narrated Talha bin 'Ubaidullah:

A man from Najd with unkempt hair came to Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) and we heard his loud voice but could not understand what he was saying, till he came near and then we came to know that he was asking about Islam.
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You have to offer prayers perfectly five times in a day and night (24 hours)." The man asked, "Is there any more (praying)?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "No, but if you want to offer the Nawafil prayers (you can)."
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) further said to him: "You have to observe fasts during the month of Ramadan." The man asked, "Is there any more fasting?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "No, but if you want to observe the Nawafil fasts (you can.)"
Then Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) further said to him, "You have to pay the Zakat (obligatory charity)." The man asked, "Is there any thing other than the Zakat for me to pay?" Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) replied, "No, unless you want to give alms of your own."
And then that man retreated saying, "By Allah! I will neither do less nor more than this." Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If what he said is true, then he will be successful (i.e. he will be granted Paradise)."
(Sahih al Bukhari)

emem.masorong
12-09-2018, 02:27 AM
You can search on Google how to pray. I am thankful someone made it. Alhamdullilah(Praise be to God).

BeTheChange
12-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Asalamualykum

Please watch this video

If you need any further help please ask.

Welcome i hope the doors of knowledge open for you Ameen.

Mandy
12-10-2018, 10:16 PM
That is a great video sister charisma. So many great explanation out there on praying are generic and tend to talk more about how men should pray. It is a great video for all of us sisters to learn.

Bintameeen
12-20-2018, 10:26 PM
Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu, MaaShaaAllah, مبارک mubarik, May Allah accept your good efforts and bestowed you with the best in both worlds Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.