/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sh Albani rh said

azc
10-17-2018, 09:49 AM
@ZeeshanParvez :

Will you explain and clarify the following statement of shaykh..?

” There is no evidence that Allâh has more than two eyes. This is what is reported from the Salaf.”

https://loveforthesunnah.wordpress.c...0%2C9008218410

Quotes of Shaykh Al-AlBaani from Silsilat-ul-Hudâ wan-Nûr | "Love for the Sunnah"
Quotes of Shaykh Al-AlBaani from Silsilat-ul-Hudâ wan-Nûr “Islâm is Qur’ân and Sunnah according to the understanding of the salaf.” "The only difference between the Islamic bank and the brittish one is the name." “One should not have the watch on the left hand because the Kuffaar have it there, and we should not resemble them.”…...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ZeeshanParvez
10-17-2018, 11:54 AM
An issue of Aqiidah as I am sure you are aware. I do not know the policy of this Forum regarding Aqiidah so until I do it's best I do not comment as another forum had some rather insecure mods who had to resort to aggressive measures when they were unable to digest some of what I had to say :)

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by azc
@ZeeshanParvez:

Will you explain and clarify the following statement of shaykh..?

” There is no evidence that Allâh has more than two eyes. This is what is reported from the Salaf.”

https://loveforthesunnah.wordpress.c...0%2C9008218410

Quotes of Shaykh Al-AlBaani from Silsilat-ul-Hudâ wan-Nûr | "Love for the Sunnah"
Quotes of Shaykh Al-AlBaani from Silsilat-ul-Hudâ wan-Nûr “Islâm is Qur’ân and Sunnah according to the understanding of the salaf.” "The only difference between the Islamic bank and the brittish one is the name." “One should not have the watch on the left hand because the Kuffaar have it there, and we should not resemble them.”…...

One thing I will like to say is that you do realize that Imaam Ibn Khuzaimah and other muhaddithuun of the past held similar beliefs. Did you know that?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.