PDA

View Full Version : I have some questions about angel Gabriel if you don’t mind.



Nitro Zeus
10-21-2018, 04:11 PM
1. Is angel Gabriel the kind of all prophets and messengers?

Why do I ask this?

Because, God has sent angel Gabriel to deliver messages, revelations etc... to prophets and messengers through him.

2. It is possible to meet angel Gabriel in your dream and have a conversation about anything you want?
3. It is possible that in your dream to ask something from angel Gabriel to do a small favor for you? Such as, to ask God To do a supernatural miracle that happened to prophets and messengers.
4. Does angel Gabriel have permission to ask God To perform any great miracle for anyone?
5. Can a person ask a little question to angel Gabriel and covey to God? Like, it happened to Moses, about “what would happen if You were to sleep”.
6. Does angel Gabriel possess the whole knowledge of Quran even now days?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
10-21-2018, 05:26 PM
:sl:

Be careful with your desire to meet angel Gabriel, because jinn can know it, then come to you and pretend as angel Gabriel. This is what seemed like happen to a woman in Indonesia who then established a new 'religion'.

So, I really suggest you to not have desire like this.
Reply

Nitro Zeus
10-21-2018, 05:28 PM
Originally Posted by ardianto
:sl:

Be careful with your desire to meet angel Gabriel, because jinn can know it, then come to you and pretend as angel Gabriel. This is what seemed like happen to a woman in Indonesia who then established a new 'religion'.

So, I really suggest you to not have desire like this.
Then how can I meet the true angel Gabriel? Hold on second. How can a Jinn know about someone’s wish??? Omg!!! It seems like they can read our minds? This is not right.
Reply

ardianto
10-21-2018, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
How can a Jinn know about someone’s wish??? Omg!!! It seems like they can read our minds? This is not right.
Jinn have ability that beyond human ability.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
azc
10-21-2018, 06:28 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
1. Is angel Gabriel the kind of all prophets and messengers?

Why do I ask this?

Because, God has sent angel Gabriel to deliver messages, revelations etc... to prophets and messengers through him.

2. It is possible to meet angel Gabriel in your dream and have a conversation about anything you want?
3. It is possible that in your dream to ask something from angel Gabriel to do a small favor for you? Such as, to ask God To do a supernatural miracle that happened to prophets and messengers.
4. Does angel Gabriel have permission to ask God To perform any great miracle for anyone?
5. Can a person ask a little question to angel Gabriel and covey to God? Like, it happened to Moses, about “what would happen if You were to sleep”.
6. Does angel Gabriel possess the whole knowledge of Quran even now days?
1: No

2,3,5: Dreams are beyond our control and what we see in dreams is not necessarily true

4,6: Allah swt knows best
Reply

Ümit
10-21-2018, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
1. Is angel Gabriel the kind of all prophets and messengers?

Why do I ask this?

Because, God has sent angel Gabriel to deliver messages, revelations etc... to prophets and messengers through him.

2. It is possible to meet angel Gabriel in your dream and have a conversation about anything you want?
3. It is possible that in your dream to ask something from angel Gabriel to do a small favor for you? Such as, to ask God To do a supernatural miracle that happened to prophets and messengers.
4. Does angel Gabriel have permission to ask God To perform any great miracle for anyone?
5. Can a person ask a little question to angel Gabriel and covey to God? Like, it happened to Moses, about “what would happen if You were to sleep”.
6. Does angel Gabriel possess the whole knowledge of Quran even now days?
For what İ know, Angel Gabriel is only a messenger to prophets and normally does not have contact with other humans.
Jinns have many special powers...but they can obviously NOT read our minds...if they could...they would read Sulayman as mind and they would immediately notice that he died and they would lay down their work.
Why would you ask anything from angel Gabriel if you can ask directly Allah? He can hear you you know? You do not need any second creature to reach Allah.
Reply

urkahnkhan
10-21-2018, 11:12 PM
Look this is borderline shirk because Gabriel is the servant of Allah(swt) so why would you even want to meet him? and for what reasons? and why would you ask him to tell something to Allah when Allah can already see you and hear you clearly. It's like sending a message to someone who can see and hear you already? It's kinda pointless don't you see.

Allah(swt) is the closest and hear whatever you say at very second of your life and whatever your thinking. You don't need any intercessions with Allah because his the living and all knowing who is with his creatures everywhere they may be. So if you want to ask anything of Allah then ask him straight out because he can hear and see you perfectly fine.

Inshallah avoid in the future asking anything of anyone like dead prophets or angels etc etc. Allah(swt) Can hear you very very clear rest assure my brother in islam and glad tidings and use only this window to address Allah for his the only one who can accept your duas
Reply

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2018, 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
Look this is borderline shirk because Gabriel is the servant of Allah(swt) so why would you even want to meet him? and for what reasons? and why would you ask him to tell something to Allah when Allah can already see you and hear you clearly. It's like sending a message to someone who can see and hear you already? It's kinda pointless don't you see.

Allah(swt) is the closest and hear whatever you say at very second of your life and whatever your thinking. You don't need any intercessions with Allah because his the living and all knowing who is with his creatures everywhere they may be. So if you want to ask anything of Allah then ask him straight out because he can hear and see you perfectly fine.

Inshallah avoid in the future asking anything of anyone like dead prophets or angels etc etc. Allah(swt) Can hear you very very clear rest assure my brother in islam and glad tidings and use only this window to address Allah for his the only one who can accept your duas
Yeah well, my intention is not to commit shirk. Heck. Why would I be so dumb enough to commit shirk? Anyway, there is one thing which I wish, I only wish a supernatural miracle to occur and I only can get that wish is from someone like angel Gabriel who is the messenger and what I know is that people in the Era of Prophets and Messengers used to ask from prophet any miracle they want to, and they’ve been given to, and now the Era of Prophets is closed forever. And myself if I were to ask directly to God, I don’t honk He would grant me that wish, because I’m not a prophet and not even a messenger for me to do this. And that supernatural miracle, is very important to me to occur.
Reply

azc
10-22-2018, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Yeah well, my intention is not to commit shirk. Heck. Why would I be so dumb enough to commit shirk? Anyway, there is one thing which I wish, I only wish a supernatural miracle to occur and I only can get that wish is from someone like angel Gabriel who is the messenger and what I know is that people in the Era of Prophets and Messengers used to ask from prophet any miracle they want to, and they’ve been given to, and now the Era of Prophets is closed forever. And myself if I were to ask directly to God, I don’t honk He would grant me that wish, because I’m not a prophet and not even a messenger for me to do this. And that supernatural miracle, is very important to me to occur.
bro,why do you long for supernatural powers/miracles.....?
Reply

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2018, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by azc
bro,why do you long for supernatural powers/miracles.....?
What do you mean?
Reply

azc
10-22-2018, 09:23 AM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
What do you mean?
You wrote:

''And that supernatural miracle, is very important to me to occur.''

What do you mean..?
Reply

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2018, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by azc
You wrote:

''And that supernatural miracle, is very important to me to occur.''

What do you mean..?
I mean that I need that supernatural miracle to occur. And that is the key to end all my daily problems which I’m facing day by day, and also it can end al my worries about my future( i.e. day of Judgment, final exam of grade 12, getting hired etc...) and with this miracle I can be saved from the torment of the grave, the Horror Day, and with this,I can pass successfully the Judgment day every step of Judgment Day.
Reply

azc
10-22-2018, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I mean that I need that supernatural miracle to occur. And that is the key to end all my daily problems which I’m facing day by day, and also it can end al my worries about my future( i.e. day of Judgment, final exam of grade 12, getting hired etc...) and with this miracle I can be saved from the torment of the grave, the Horror Day, and with this,I can pass successfully the Judgment day every step of Judgment Day.
Yes, this is why I asked you '' bro, why do you long for supernatural powers/miracles.....?
Reply

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2018, 10:18 AM
Originally Posted by azc
Yes, this is why I asked you '' bro, why do you long for supernatural powers/miracles.....?
Because, if it was by me, I don’t know what will happen to me in the future, and with a supernatural miracle, my future is secured. And everything will be fine. Because, I’m really afraid that I might end up in a bad place and do ‘t want there. And also with the supernatural miracle, I can end forever the laziness that I have, I can’t study good in school nor perform the obligatory prayers due to my laziness, and it is very hard to overcome the laziness, and with He supernatural miracle, I can be like a robot doing according to the command and miss not a single command which God ordered, and even if I feel lazy to pray, I still wouldn’t dare to delay the prayer because I’ve been controlled.
Reply

azc
10-22-2018, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Because, if it was by me, I don’t know what will happen to me in the future, and with a supernatural miracle, my future is secured. And everything will be fine. Because, I’m really afraid that I might end up in a bad place and do ‘t want there. And also with the supernatural miracle, I can end forever the laziness that I have, I can’t study good in school nor perform the obligatory prayers due to my laziness, and it is very hard to overcome the laziness, and with He supernatural miracle, I can be like a robot doing according to the command and miss not a single command which God ordered, and even if I feel lazy to pray, I still wouldn’t dare to delay the prayer because I’ve been controlled.
Perhaps you think too much. Sometimes, it changes into a disease. Patient begins to live in imagination and aloofs himself from real world.

We are common people. We should try our best to perform our duty as a Muslim.

You are still a student, so concentrate on study and surpass other students.
Reply

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2018, 10:43 AM
Originally Posted by azc
Perhaps you think too much. Sometimes, it changes into a disease. Patient begins to live in imagination and aloofs himself from real world.

We are common people. We should try our best to perform our duty as a Muslim.

You are still a student, so concentrate on study and surpass other students.
So, are you saying that it is too early to think about this? What if death will come in few hours?
Reply

azc
10-22-2018, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
So, are you saying that it is too early to think about this? What if death will come in few hours?
No, I'm saying that you shouldn't think of miracles or supernatural power. Try to follow Islam as a commonman.
Reply

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2018, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by azc
No, I'm saying that you shouldn't think of miracles or supernatural power. Try to follow Islam as a commonman.
Ok boss, I’ll try to do that. But how can I overcome the shame to pray in public? Because, I don’t like others to look at me as if I’m a clown or a circus man.
Reply

azc
10-22-2018, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Ok boss, I’ll try to do that. But how can I overcome the shame to pray in public? Because, I don’t like others to look at me as if I’m a clown or a circus man.
Pray wherever you are. Yesterday I happened to pray maghrib salah in a running train.
Reply

Nitro Zeus
10-22-2018, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by azc
Pray wherever you are. Yesterday I happened to pray maghrib salah in a running train.
If you’re in public, it is permitted to wait until you come home and then recover the lost prayer?
Reply

Desert
10-22-2018, 12:40 PM
You have to pray on time...
Reply

azc
10-22-2018, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
If you’re in public, it is permitted to wait until you come home and then recover the lost prayer?
what you claimed if based on evidences then surely you are exempted but I'm not. Alhamdulillah I pray.
Reply

space
10-22-2018, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
1. Is angel Gabriel the kind of all prophets and messengers?

Why do I ask this?

Because, God has sent angel Gabriel to deliver messages, revelations etc... to prophets and messengers through him.

2. It is possible to meet angel Gabriel in your dream and have a conversation about anything you want?
3. It is possible that in your dream to ask something from angel Gabriel to do a small favor for you? Such as, to ask God To do a supernatural miracle that happened to prophets and messengers.
4. Does angel Gabriel have permission to ask God To perform any great miracle for anyone?
5. Can a person ask a little question to angel Gabriel and covey to God? Like, it happened to Moses, about “what would happen if You were to sleep”.
6. Does angel Gabriel possess the whole knowledge of Quran even now days?


1) Allah swt sent Jibril (aleyhi salam) to all the prophets, from Adam (aleyhi salam) to Muhammad (s.a.w). Archangel Jibril is a kind of prophet among the angels
2) 3) 4) and 5) There's nothing impossible, everything is possible. Ask Allah whatever you want, you don't need to have an intermediary(be it an angel or a human being) to acquire supernatural miracles because only Allah swt gives these supernatural miracles. Ask only Allah and no one others, otherwise it'll be considered as a type of shirk
6) Allahu 'alam
Reply

urkahnkhan
10-24-2018, 10:05 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Yeah well, my intention is not to commit shirk. Heck. Why would I be so dumb enough to commit shirk? Anyway, there is one thing which I wish, I only wish a supernatural miracle to occur and I only can get that wish is from someone like angel Gabriel who is the messenger and what I know is that people in the Era of Prophets and Messengers used to ask from prophet any miracle they want to, and they’ve been given to, and now the Era of Prophets is closed forever. And myself if I were to ask directly to God, I don’t honk He would grant me that wish, because I’m not a prophet and not even a messenger for me to do this. And that supernatural miracle, is very important to me to occur.
My apology hence you didn't have such intentions but remember it's also dengerous seeking miraclous. Look up what happened to these people after seeing the miracle.

Example I remember once I read That the people of the Bani Israel who were the Sahaba of Isa asked for having a table of food from Allah to break the fast with. He warned them before the table arrived because they insisted in getting this table sent down. If they had taken his advice in the first place was better because Allah said I will sent the table but I will also punish you double with severe punishment for these who turn away after seeing the table come down and unfortunately some did and it was not nice what happened to them.

Because they have a rule of punishing instantly only after they send a sign to mankind and this is what happened to all the destroyed nations and also these who turned away after seeing a big table of food come down from the sky.

Be careful asking for miracles it could ruin you rather then benefit
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-15-2020, 01:39 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-26-2016, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 06:27 PM
  4. Replies: 224
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 04:13 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 02:07 AM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!