/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The extend of Allahs mercy

jameelash
10-27-2018, 07:13 PM
The Extent of Allah's Mercy
عن أنس بن مالك قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يقول قال الله يا ابن آدم إنك ما دعوتني ورجوتني غفرت لك على ما كان فيك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم لو بلغت ذنوبك عنان السماء ثم استغفرتني غفرت لك ولا أبالي يا ابن آدم إنك لو أتيتني بقراب الأرض خطايا ثم لقيتني لا تشرك بي شيئا لأتيتك بقرابها مغفرة (سنن الترمذي #3540)

Hazrat Anas bin Maalik (radhiyallahu ‘anhu) narrates that he heard Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) saying that Allah Ta‘ala says, “O son of Aadam (‘alaihis salaam)! So long as you make du‘aa to Me and have hope in Me, I will forgive your sins, and I do not care (there is no one to question my authority). O son of Aadam (‘alaihis salaam)! Even if your sins reach the clouds of the sky and you then turn to Me, seeking My forgiveness, I will forgive you and I do not care (there is no one to question my authority). O son of Aadam (‘alaihis salaam)! If you come to Me with sins which are almost equal to the entire earth and meet Me in the condition that you are not ascribing any partners to Me, I will come to you with (bestow you with) forgiveness which is almost equal to the entire earth.”

--

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Desert
10-27-2018, 08:34 PM
Jazakh Allah khairun

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.