/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am living with fear

_E_3
10-31-2018, 09:32 PM
Salam brother's and sister's i tried today to ask my husband if he could become Muslim he said no he thinks i am crazy he is very controlling locked all the forums am in a crisis center as he told them that am crazy he could get me locked up for good unsure what to do i need help please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_E_3
10-31-2018, 09:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by _E_3
Salam brother's and sister's i tried today to ask my husband if he could become Muslim he said no he thinks i am crazy he is very controlling locked all the forums am in a crisis center as he told them that am crazy he could get me locked up for good unsure what to do i need help please
I managed to get into the forum through the app

*charisma*
11-01-2018, 01:05 AM
Well why are you still with him if he is treating you like that?

emem.masorong
11-01-2018, 03:01 AM
Praying is like meditation. Maybe you can think of something good to do or say after prayer. I'm not saying meditation is better than prayer. Prayer is powerful. Ask help from other family members and relatives. Maybe go to an imam in a mosque or some knowledgeable person for help.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
11-02-2018, 06:15 PM
R u a born muslim ?did u marry a non muslim ? Or r ull both converts .Only if one knows ur History some members here may be able to give proper answer.may Allahhelp you

_E_3
11-24-2018, 05:01 PM
I was muslim and my husband was too i am converted je np longer wants to be Muslim he and a minster he and I know made me go back to the church I have care issues i cant care for my self and mental illness he is sleeping at the moment he has hurt me am too scared of him no family or friends who are Muslim he will kill me if he sees am here again he locked my phone with an app but i unestalled it but if he wakes up and seed am did this he will be maf

xboxisdead
11-24-2018, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
The law of Islam is this. A Muslim woman is forbidden to marry a non-Muslim man. It is that simple. When you where both non-Muslims back then and get married your marriage was halal back then since both of you are non-Muslim and you are following your laws and compositions back then. Ones you reverted (not converted! Conversions only apply when a Muslim become non-Muslim, reversion applies only when non-Muslim return back to the true path they where born originally with before they left fold of Islam) back to Islam and he refuses to revert back to Islam your marriage is nullified. He is no longer your husband and you are no longer his wife. You have a bigger problem on additional to him mistreating you. You are living with non-Mahrim and having intimacy with non-Mahrim. How can you say that? Simple...if am a father and married to a wife who she is a mother and one of us leave the fold of Islam...I am no longer a father and she is no longer a mother....picture this...are you ready?

You know how the mother have custodial rights to the children and put high status of mothers in Islam, right? If she leaves fold of Islam...that throne no longer belongs to her. She can be the most mother on Earth then...no paradise under her feet and hellfire is her abode. If she is non-Muslim and she goes through the pain of pregnancy and delivers the child...that pain is a PUNISHMENT not a blessing. She goes through trails and difficulties of raising the children...well those difficulties and trails are actually punishment and not a blessing...because she is a Muslim. So going back to the custodial right. If the wife and husband who are Muslim and the wife leaves the fold of Islam...that child is 100% right of the father and he have the right for full custody of his children and she have no right to them at all. If that applies to a mother and child...what do you think then will be when it comes to a husband and wife?

When you where both non-Muslims your marriage WAS valid. When you REVERTED (returned back to Islam) and he refused to revert to Islam your marriage is no longer valid.

I am shocked no one noticed that fact of the equation at all!
I made a mistake....I meant to say it like this:

The law of Islam is this. A Muslim woman is forbidden to marry a non-Muslim man. It is that simple. When you where both non-Muslims back then and got married your marriage back then was halal back, since both of you were non-Muslims and you were following your laws and compositions. Ones you reverted back to Islam (not converted! Since conversions only applies when a Muslim becomes non-Muslim and reversion applies only when a non-Muslim returns back to Islam) and he refuses to revert back your marriage is nullified. He is no longer your husband and you are no longer his wife. You have a higher problem in additional to him mistreating you. You are living with a non-Mahrim and having intimacy with a non-Mahrim. How can you say that? Simple...if am a father and married to a wife who she is a mother and one of us leave the fold of Islam...who ever leaves is no longer a father or a mother....picture this...are you ready?

You know how the mother have custodial rights to the children and Islam puts high status on mothers, right? If she leaves the fold of Islam...then that throne is no longer belongs to her. She can be the best mother on Earth and still paradise will not be under her feet and hellfire is her abode. If she goes through the pain of pregnancy and delivers the child...that pain is a form of PUNISHMENT not a blessing. If she goes through the trails and difficulties of raising the children...well those difficulties and trails are actually a punishment and not a blessing...because she is a non-Muslim. So going back to the custodial right! If the wife and husband who are Muslims and the wife leaves the fold of Islam...that child is 100% rights of the father and he have the right of the full custody of his children and she have no right to them at all. Think about it if that applies to a mother and child...what do you think then will be when it comes to a husband and wife, if the husband is non-Muslim?

When you where both non-Muslims your marriage WAS valid. When you REVERTED (returned back to Islam) and he refused to revert to Islam your marriage is no longer valid.

I am shocked no one noticed that fact of the equation at all!

Butterfly
11-25-2018, 11:00 PM
Salaam sister,

If you are in a serious crisis then you need to get help from law enforcement. If your husband is hurting you physically, there is no way we can help you. You need to know that you have control in the situation and can seek help. Even if both of you are Muslim or Christian, physical abuse is not what either religion preaches, and being abused is no way to live happily. Check to see if in your area there are housings for abused women/children. Or even if you have female friends that aren't Muslim, you might want to ask them if you can stay with them for a bit. You could also mention the abuse to the minister that your husband is friends with. The best case scenario is he intervenes and stops your husband from abusing you.

xboxisdead
11-26-2018, 03:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
Salaam sister,

If you are in a serious crisis then you need to get help from law enforcement. If your husband is hurting you physically, there is no way we can help you. You need to know that you have control in the situation and can seek help. Even if both of you are Muslim or Christian, physical abuse is not what either religion preaches, and being abused is no way to live happily. Check to see if in your area there are housings for abused women/children. Or even if you have female friends that aren't Muslim, you might want to ask them if you can stay with them for a bit. You could also mention the abuse to the minister that your husband is friends with. The best case scenario is he intervenes and stops your husband from abusing you.
I agree 100% on what you said there...however you forgot to add to the point that even if he was not physically or emotionally abusing her and he was the best of the best....SHE SHOULD LEAVE REGARDLESS because he is not HER husband. You said husband ...but he is not her husband ANYMORE. So in additional to having a stranger beating her up, she is also committing Zina by sleeping with him. in all case scenarios she should just leave 100% (take the children if she any with him and GO) regardless of the circumstances.

OP....LEAVE!

Bmh2019
04-01-2019, 10:29 PM
That does Make sense

MazharShafiq
04-02-2019, 07:38 AM
its forbidden to live with him live him and stay blessed.

jameelash
04-02-2019, 01:41 PM
What made you marry a non muslim.its harman to live with nonmuslim.if he doesn't become a muslims better contact a lawyer and accordingly get a divorce for good

Bmh2019
04-02-2019, 06:52 PM
Good points

AbdurRahman.
04-04-2019, 08:04 PM
Sister, you have to be brave and stop thinking yourself as crazy. Ok you hear voices, but just try to ignore the voices and live as though you are normal. This will give you the confidence to take the right steps

Go to council social services, explain to them you are Muslim and your partner doesn't let you practice your religion and threatens you and scares you. Say to them you'd rather live in a care facility then with that man

At least in a care facility you'd be able to do your prayers and they would give you your right dosage of medication so there'll be no risk of you overdosing either

Take care

And remember you've always got Allah as your helper and friend :)

PS: if he says he can get you locked up for good, he is lying and trying to scare you to obey him. The social will never lock you up just on his words. They will assess you, and you tell them about the friction going on between you both

If they section you it will only be for a short while but at least it will be better then a kaafir man abusing you. And you will never get sectioned permanently as long as your not violent

Trust in Allah and leave.... don't let that man touch you anymore

_E_3
04-05-2019, 05:15 PM
edited

AbdurRahman.
04-05-2019, 07:17 PM
He is gone
Hip hip hooray!!! :Emoji46::Emoji46::Emoji46:

Now find yourself a good Muslim husband so he can look after you :)

_E_3
04-05-2019, 08:08 PM
i cant let him go he still here and i love him but i think its the way Allah is punishing me for lying and not remaining Muslim

AbdurRahman.
04-05-2019, 08:17 PM
i cant let him go he still here and i love him but i think its the way Allah is punishing me for lying and not remaining Muslim
Do you think there is a chance he'll become Muslim?, tell him nicely about Islam time to time and see if he becomes Muslim again. Then you both can get an Islamic marraige and all problems will be solved

Remember to do your prayers Sister and read Quran. Also it's very important to learn about Islam as much as possible as in this way there's less chance of you sinning and satan getting the better of you.

You can ask us anything you'd like to know

_E_3
04-05-2019, 08:21 PM
he thinking about it

xboxisdead
04-05-2019, 08:28 PM
he thinking about it

You need to listen to this! :facepalm::facepalm:

_E_3
04-05-2019, 08:55 PM
he said yes to becoming muslim

AbdurRahman.
04-06-2019, 06:58 PM
he said yes to becoming muslim
That's great!

Remember, after he's said shahada, he just needs to get a couple of Muslim males from the local mosque (maybe an incentive of £20 each will make them come) and exchange the marraige words between you and him in their presence like I explained earlier. It's really as simple as that so there's no need to make it hard on yourselves as he can arrange this in a day or two.

He can keep their mobile numbers or email adresses just incase someone wants evidence that you both have had an Islamic marraige

Bmh2019
04-09-2019, 10:14 PM
I sympathise emeith your situation and hope it gets resolved asap

AbdurRahman.
04-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Salamualikum wr wb dear Sister

How's it going?

Hope everything is going well! :)

Tahira85
05-26-2019, 06:07 AM
Aslm,
Has anyone heard from this lady?

- - - Updated - - -

Ameen

_E_3
06-11-2019, 12:18 AM
sorry i haven't been around av been unwell around things are good me and husband are really happy we got married and he has now converted to islam
the reason av not been around is me being sick in the mornings and sometimes at other times of the day i have a little Muslim growing and growing inside me am also will be very busy for the next 18 years
:)
i hope you are all well

MazharShafiq
06-11-2019, 03:18 PM
if he doesn't like islam then live him it is better for you and your faith.

jameelash
06-11-2019, 03:41 PM
Good he accepted islam .if one marries a non muslimbut didnt convert to islam then the marriage is not valid.its haram to live [/I]with non muslim.

MazharShafiq
06-13-2019, 03:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jameelash
Good he accepted islam .if one marries a non muslimbut didnt convert to islam then the marriage is not valid.its haram to live [/I]with non muslim.
alkhamduliallah .it don better.

Tahira85
06-27-2019, 12:54 AM
Alham sister, glad you are well. May Allah SWT guide and protect you and your family always inshallah. Mubarak to you and hubby and May your baby bring you endless blessings and a means to bring you even closer to Allah SWT ameen.

peacefulone
07-11-2019, 05:10 PM
Masha Allah. This story has a happy ending.
I hope all is well with you and your family. May Allah bring peace and serenity there and give you long lasting love. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.