/* */

PDA

View Full Version : best jihaad

MazharShafiq
11-14-2018, 07:51 AM
The Best Jihād

It was narrated that Abū Umāmah said:

“A man came to the Messenger of Allāh (ﷺ) at the first pillar and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which Jihād is best?’ but he kept quiet. When he saw the second Pillar, he asked again, and he kept quiet. When he stoned ‘Aqabah Pillar, he placed his foot in the stirrup, to ride, and said: ‘Where is the one who was asking?’ (The man) said: ‘Here I am, O Messenger of Allāh.’ He said: ‘A word of truth spoken to an unjust ruler’.”

[Ibn Mājah: 4012]

[Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord (Allah) in truth, so never be among the doubters. Surah no:6 verse:114

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
emem.masorong
11-14-2018, 08:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
The Best Jihād

It was narrated that Abū Umāmah said:

“A man came to the Messenger of Allāh (ﷺ) at the first pillar and said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, which Jihād is best?’ but he kept quiet. When he saw the second Pillar, he asked again, and he kept quiet. When he stoned ‘Aqabah Pillar, he placed his foot in the stirrup, to ride, and said: ‘Where is the one who was asking?’ (The man) said: ‘Here I am, O Messenger of Allāh.’ He said: ‘A word of truth spoken to an unjust ruler’.”

[Ibn Mājah: 4012]

[Say], "Then is it other than Allah I should seek as judge while it is He who has revealed to you the Book explained in detail?" And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture know that it is sent down from your Lord (Allah) in truth, so never be among the doubters. Surah no:6 verse:114
Thank you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.