/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recommended acts of Al-Wudu’

Learn Islam
11-14-2018, 08:56 AM
1- Washing of the hands three times before al-wudu’.
2- Using As-Siwak.
3- Washing the limbs three times, except the head and ears, which are to be wiped once
4- Starting from the right.
5- Lengthening the ‘place of light’, meaning that one should wash above the elbow and the ankles when permforming wudu’.
6- Parting the beard with the fingers so that water can reach the skin of the face beneath it.
7- Rubbing water in between the fingers and toes.
8- Rubbing water evenly and thoroughly over the body parts to be washed and not just pouring water over them.
9- Being conservative with the use of water. The Prophet ﷺ said: “Verily there will be from my nation those (followers) who exceed the bounds in wudu’,” [ narrated by Abu Dawud] - i.e. they will waste water when making wudu’.
10- Supplicating after wudu’. The Prophet ﷺ said, “There is not one of you who completes al-wudu then says ‘Ash hadu a la ilah illallah wahdahu la shareeka lahu wa ash hadu anna Mudammadan abduhu wa rasulahu, Alluhamma ij-alnee min at-tawwabeen wa ij-alnee min al-mutatahireen’ except that the eight doors of paradise are opened for him, and he can enter from any door he chooses (on the day of judgment).”[ narrated by At-Tirmidhi.]
11- Praying two raka’a after making wudu’. The Prophet ﷺ said, “Whoever makes wudu’ like I make wudu then stands and prays two raka’as of prayer without letting his thoughts wander, his past sins will be forgiven.” [ agreed upon.]
source: https://www.al-feqh.com/en/wudu-ablution

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.