/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is possible for a good dead Muslim to visit anytime after he died, the world just

Nitro Zeus
11-17-2018, 09:52 PM
I’m asking this question because, I want to know what are the possibilities for a dead good Muslim to visit the world without being resurrected. Because, I want after I die if I were to die as a good Muslim, I wish to see how our civilization develops. And to visit also my family.

Does anybody knows whether it is possible to be done this or not? Because, I wish this to be like a reward for being a good Muslim to me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
11-17-2018, 10:36 PM
Hadhrat Abdullaah bin Salaam :ra: reports that Hadhrat Salmaan :ra: once said to him, "Dear brother! Whichever of us dies first should make an attempt to see his brother." "Is such a thing possible?" Hadhrat Abdullaah :ra: asked.
Hadhrat Salmaan :ra: replied, "Certainly. (After death) The soul of a Mu'min is free to roam wherever it wills on earth, whereas the soul of a Kaafir is locked in captivity."

Hadhrat Abdullaah bin Salaam :ra: says, "Salmaan :ra: passed away and I was lying on my bed one afternoon when I happened to fall asleep. Salmaan :ra: then appeared in my dream and greeted me saying, 'As Salaamu Alayka wa Rahmatullaah.' I responded by saying, 'As Salaamu Alayka wa Rahmatullaah, Abu Abdullaah. How have you found your destination? He replied, 'It is excellent. Hold fast to Tawakkul because Tawakkul is a most excellent virtue! Hold fast to Tawakkul because Tawakkul is a most excellent virtue! Hold fast to Tawakkul because Tawakkul is a most excellent virtue!.'" [1]

Another narration states that when Hadhrat Abdullaah :ra: saw Hadhrat Salmaan :ra: in a dream, he asked, "How are you faring, O Abu Abdullaah?" "I am well," came the reply. "Which deed did you find to be most virtuous?" Hadhrat Abdullaah :ra: asked. Hadhrat Salmaan :ra: replied, "I have found Tawakkul to be most remarkable." [2]

(1) Ibn Sa'd (Vol.3 Pg.4).

(2) Abu Nu'aym in his Hilya (Vol.1 Pg.205).

Taken from Hayat As-Sahaabah - by Maulana Muhammad Yusuf :rh:

Nitro Zeus
11-17-2018, 10:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AabiruSabeel
Hadhrat Abdullaah bin Salaam :ra: reports that Hadhrat Salmaan :ra: once said to him, "Dear brother! Whichever of us dies first should make an attempt to see his brother." "Is such a thing possible?" Hadhrat Abdullaah :ra: asked.
Hadhrat Salmaan :ra: replied, "Certainly. (After death) The soul of a Mu'min is free to roam wherever it wills on earth, whereas the soul of a Kaafir is locked in captivity."

Hadhrat Abdullaah bin Salaam :ra: says, "Salmaan :ra: passed away and I was lying on my bed one afternoon when I happened to fall asleep. Salmaan :ra: then appeared in my dream and greeted me saying, 'As Salaamu Alayka wa Rahmatullaah.' I responded by saying, 'As Salaamu Alayka wa Rahmatullaah, Abu Abdullaah. How have you found your destination? He replied, 'It is excellent. Hold fast to Tawakkul because Tawakkul is a most excellent virtue! Hold fast to Tawakkul because Tawakkul is a most excellent virtue! Hold fast to Tawakkul because Tawakkul is a most excellent virtue!.'" [1]

Another narration states that when Hadhrat Abdullaah :ra: saw Hadhrat Salmaan :ra: in a dream, he asked, "How are you faring, O Abu Abdullaah?" "I am well," came the reply. "Which deed did you find to be most virtuous?" Hadhrat Abdullaah :ra: asked. Hadhrat Salmaan :ra: replied, "I have found Tawakkul to be most remarkable." [2]

(1) Ibn Sa'd (Vol.3 Pg.4).

(2) Abu Nu'aym in his Hilya (Vol.1 Pg.205).

Taken from Hayat As-Sahaabah - by Maulana Muhammad Yusuf :rh:
Wow, so it is possible for good believing dead to visit the world. Is t possible for me to wish for God To Grant me the same abilities as the angels do posses after I die, in case I die as a good Muslim? Because I want this to be as my reward for being good believer. If I die as a good Muslim, is it possible to meet prophet Muhammad?

azc
11-18-2018, 04:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I’m askin
g this question because, I want to know what are the possibilities for a dead good Muslim to visit the world without being resurrected. Because, I want after I die if I were to die as a good Muslim, I wish to see how our civilization develops. And to visit also my family.

Does anybody knows whether it is possible to be done this or not? Because, I wish this to be like a reward for being a good Muslim to me.
Plz read kitab al rooh of ibn qayyim rh

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.