PDA

View Full Version : How to save myself...?



Lautrec
11-20-2018, 11:15 AM
If the communist regime start to kill muslim to quite the dissents and muslims are too coward to retaliate..
How to keep myself save...?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
11-20-2018, 06:40 PM
I really wonder where you live..I dont know any communist regime left anywhere in the world today.

Answer; you better run away and dont turn back until the justice comes there.
Reply

MazharShafiq
11-21-2018, 08:02 AM
If you can not keep the power to fight or jihaad for them then you should leave that area and when there comes peace there, go back
Reply

azc
11-22-2018, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by anatolian
I really wonder where you live..I dont know any communist regime left anywhere in the world today.

Answer; you better run away and dont turn back until the justice comes there.
what about all other Muslims of his country...?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
anatolian
11-22-2018, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by azc
what about all other Muslims of his country...?
They do the same. Its called hijrah. If you dont have enough power to jihad your option is hijrah. But this will bring some other problems alongside as in the example of Syrians.
Reply

azc
11-22-2018, 08:53 PM
Originally Posted by anatolian
They do the same. Its called hijrah. If you dont have enough power to jihad your option is hijrah. But this will bring some other problems alongside as in the example of Syrians.
I don't think they will be happily welcomed by Muslim countries. Anyways, suppose if all the Muslims migrate from their country and scatter here and there as refugees, Do you think they will be accepted back in their own country after a decade or so...?
Reply

Lautrec
11-22-2018, 10:13 PM
We muslim have no choice but to live and die in our homeland...

An ulama that have most influence over us muslims already hijrah to mecca.
Muslims right now are waiting their one and only chance which is the next election, but cmon, we are dealing people that do whatever it takes, the election organizer already in their pocket, the police and the military. Muslims are too naive..

There is another ulama that still hard on the government which is happen in my region, but... for how long until he will get killed or criminalized with fake case...
Reply

azc
11-23-2018, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by Lautrec
We muslim have no choice but to live and die in our homeland...

An ulama that have most influence over us muslims already hijrah to mecca.
Muslims right now are waiting their one and only chance which is the next election, but cmon, we are dealing people that do whatever it takes, the election organizer already in their pocket, the police and the military. Muslims are too naive..

There is another ulama that still hard on the government which is happen in my region, but... for how long until he will get killed or criminalized with fake case...
which country you reside in..?

Most of young boys should Try to join police or military.

May Allah :swt1: protect you all. Ameen.
Reply

happymuslim
11-23-2018, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by Lautrec
We muslim have no choice but to live and die in our homeland...

An ulama that have most influence over us muslims already hijrah to mecca.
Muslims right now are waiting their one and only chance which is the next election, but cmon, we are dealing people that do whatever it takes, the election organizer already in their pocket, the police and the military. Muslims are too naive..

There is another ulama that still hard on the government which is happen in my region, but... for how long until he will get killed or criminalized with fake case...
Are you in China??
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 04:11 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 10:15 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:36 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 01:21 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!