/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10 Things I wish I learned sooner

peacefulone
12-25-2018, 04:28 AM
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi.
This is a short list I thought up to show what I have learned in life so far and what I wish I knew sooner then when I learned them.

1. Elders are the best learning resource we have when we are young
2. Islam. I was not young enough when I discovered Islam and so I missed all the beautiful memories that young muslims have.
3. Marriage can wait as long it takes. Loving yourself first is more important.
4. Friends are a dime a dozen but family last forever and it hard to repair the hurt you do if you neglect them.
5. Jobs are always there for people who want to work. Do not sacrifice time with family for work.
6. Money does bring more problems. We really do not need much to survive well enough.
7. Brushing teeth, oiling your hair, taking vitamins, and these maintenance things, are small tasks but only make a difference if done regularly.
8. Learn routines in life to save your life.
9. Don't share your goals and dreams with others or at least not a lot of people.
10. Be happy when you can, appreciate small things.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو محمد
12-25-2018, 05:53 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

I have a comment about item #3, Islam encourage to mariage early, especialy for virgins. thanks

peacefulone
12-25-2018, 08:01 PM
salaam alaykum
no everyone comes from perfect families... and not everyone is the same...some people have introversion work to do before they are ready to marry even if they are virgins they still need to wait...
and once again not everyone is the same.

Mandy
12-26-2018, 11:52 AM
We all have different paths in life. The important is that we learn and follow Allahs will.

As for marrying young, yes it is better, but only when it is possible. It should not be rushed into if it is not the right time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.