/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are the best ways to convert people to Islam?

Nitro Zeus
12-28-2018, 12:42 AM
I just found out that it is possible to learn to play an electrical ghitar and it is possible even to compose songs. And I was thinking that after many years in future, I can start my own Romanian rock band and make excellent rock songs to the point where millions of people would willingly wish and have strong desire of converting to Islam and stay there, and also to make songs that can turn Jinns and Humans against the Satan and turn to God in the right path, because when I heard in one of the videos that Satan makes others to sing in order to disobey God, then that gave me a awesome idea, and that is to make rock songs that can make millions of humans and jinns to turn against Satan radically for good and turn to God willing and to turly want to convert to Islam.

What do you think about this idea? Do you think it is possible to be done that? Because all I want, is to cause people to defeat multiple of times Satan instead of he to defeat us, I want to see Satan crying so that I can lauph at him. I only try to make some good deeds for the sake of God, and I,want to write excellent rock songs to the point where people would truly want to believe without commenting about anything related to Islam and everything about Islam to believe with sincerity.

I'm using this because music has strong effect, and I can use it for the sake of God. Is that still ok? or, haram no matter what intention I may have?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
manofIslam
01-12-2021, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I just found out that it is possible to learn to play an electrical ghitar and it is possible even to compose songs. And I was thinking that after many years in future, I can start my own Romanian rock band and make excellent rock songs to the point where millions of people would willingly wish and have strong desire of converting to Islam and stay there, and also to make songs that can turn Jinns and Humans against the Satan and turn to God in the right path, because when I heard in one of the videos that Satan makes others to sing in order to disobey God, then that gave me a awesome idea, and that is to make rock songs that can make millions of humans and jinns to turn against Satan radically for good and turn to God willing and to turly want to convert to Islam.

What do you think about this idea? Do you think it is possible to be done that? Because all I want, is to cause people to defeat multiple of times Satan instead of he to defeat us, I want to see Satan crying so that I can lauph at him. I only try to make some good deeds for the sake of God, and I,want to write excellent rock songs to the point where people would truly want to believe without commenting about anything related to Islam and everything about Islam to believe with sincerity.

I'm using this because music has strong effect, and I can use it for the sake of God. Is that still ok? or, haram no matter what intention I may have?
I'm sorry, Bro, but I think music is Haraam in Islam.

xboxisdead
01-12-2021, 08:00 AM
The only way you can bring people to Islam is to apply the Sharia Law 100% up to including politics and apply Qura'an and sunnah of the prophet 100% in the entire country and life and even using your washroom. Other than that....the way we are living now...we cannot even get married correctly anymore and maintain a humble home. We cannot eat halal food anymore, get halal money anymore, avoid interest/riba anymore. Fix your homes first before inviting people to it.

Islami.Mu'mina
01-12-2021, 11:20 PM
You shouldn't use music. It isn't permissible and we have to stay away from it for a reason. If you want to bring people to Islam, just talk to them about it. Do good actions so they become inspired by you. Learn more knowledge in Islam and increase your faith. Music will bring you away from Allah. And you will be teaching others the wrong perspective of Islam, and then they will think music is permissible so that you will be held accountable.

Spread Islam through your kindness, knowledge, faith, and actions

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
FinalNyc
04-30-2021, 11:10 PM
The way to spread Islam is to let others see how it is with you; through your kindness, humility, and the love you have for everything around you.

xboxisdead
04-30-2021, 11:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus

By your action (especially when running your own business).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.