/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Excellent Quran app

eesa the kiwi
12-28-2018, 08:22 AM
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...reentech.quran

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu-

neat Quran app Alhamdulilah. Multiple translations. Tafsir, word by word and many different recitors all free Alhamdulilah-

​​​​​​​also on the app store search greentech apps quran

Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) - Apps on Google Play
Alhamdulillah. Al Quran (Tafsir & by Word) is a Quran study tool for all. It provides verse by verse audio playback with repeat functions, Tafsir ibn kathir, Color Coded Tajweed, word by word Analysis and Translations, Index of Quran, note taking, custom bookmarks with sync, basic Notes with sync, powerful search, several simultaneous translations, multiple themes and fonts and much more. You can enjoy: • Verse indexed Tafsir Ibn Kathir in English with embedded Arabic, Taqiuddin hilali commentary • 8 Arabic Tafsirs (including Ibn Kathir, Tabari etc.) • Color Coded Tajweed with the same color implementation as iquran (For Kitkat and up) • Word by Word Rendering, Root Information, Translation, Word Details and Verb Forms • Bookmarks / Favorites separated into user made categories • Quran Index • Taking notes in each ayah • Bookmarks/Notes Import/export to online, file feature • A powerful full-text search engine with highlights • Robust audio system with repeat, group playback of verses function to aid in memorization • Various fonts, pinch-zoom feature and multiple Themes with night view • Autoscroll feature • Different Quran Translations viewable simultaneously: Bengali, Chinese, English, French, Hindi, German, Indonesian, Italian, Malay, Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Telgeu, Tamil and many more • Several downloadable recitations for verse by verse recital (supports gapless / continuous recitation) including Qari Mishary Al-Afasy, Qari Husari (muallim), Qari Abdur Rahman As Sudais and many other Qaris • App translated to English, Bangla, German, French, Indonesia, Malay, Russian, Arabic, Spanish Share and recommend this beautiful application to your friends and relatives. May Allah bless us in this world and hereafter. "Whoever calls people to right guidance will have a reward like that of those who follow him..." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 2674 Made with Love by Greentech Apps Foundation Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GreenTech0/ Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreentechApps Visit our Website: https://GreentechApps.com Subscribe to our Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/Greentech0 For us to contribute more to the Ummah with new apps and features, our team needs regular funds to support the progress. Here’s your chance to make a difference, benefit the Ummah and share the rewards. Donate generously this Ramadan to support our projects and be part of Sadaqah Jariyah in sha Allah, visit the link below: https://greentechapps.com/donate Keywords: Islam, Quran, مصحف ,قرآن, Holy Quran, Quran e Kareem, Quran Pak, Quran Majeed, Religion, Religious, Islamic Book, Quran Word by Word, Quran Tafseer, Tafsir ibn Katheer, Word by Word Quran, Colored Quran, مصحف ,قرآن, Quran with Color coded tajweed, Autoscrolling Quran, Quran app, مصحف ,قرآن...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
02-28-2019, 09:40 AM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
05-15-2019, 09:29 AM
Bump

Aisha
05-15-2019, 12:37 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

JazakAllah khair for the recommendation, I’ve just downloaded it. I was pretty excited that they gave a Welsh language option but it turned out to be English :hiding:
I love the features, I’m going to take a look at their other apps too.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
05-15-2019, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

JazakAllah khair for the recommendation, I’ve just downloaded it. I was pretty excited that they gave a Welsh language option but it turned out to be English :hiding:
I love the features, I’m going to take a look at their other apps too.
Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu alhamdulilah glad you benefited

eesa the kiwi
06-09-2019, 09:47 AM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
06-16-2019, 09:30 AM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
07-09-2019, 08:08 AM
Bump

MSaifurRifat
07-17-2019, 12:58 AM
JazakAllah khair for the recommendation. It's good for who want to read or leran quran online. Besides app some websites are providing online quran learning opportunity worldwide.

Learn Quran Online With Tajweed - Best Online Quran Tutors
Best Online Quran Classes For Kids & Adults. Choose The Best Male & Female Online Quran Teachers To Learn Quran Online Via Zoom & Skype....

eesa the kiwi
07-24-2019, 10:30 AM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
09-16-2019, 09:58 PM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
12-27-2019, 10:41 AM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
03-08-2020, 09:35 AM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
04-23-2020, 06:58 AM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
04-23-2020, 09:30 PM
Bump

eesa the kiwi
04-24-2020, 10:56 PM
Bump

xChris
05-03-2020, 12:46 AM
I'm glad you've been bumping this lol. I've been using the Quran.com app, and it's really nice, but this app you've suggested is very pleasing to the eye. I'd also like to share a method of reading the Quran, with anyone that reads this. I find it very helpful to have 3 or 4 different English translations. When you read a verse then, you can pick up on hidden meaning that's lost in some translations. It's like, reading the 3 or 4 translations paints the full picture almost, gives you everything.

I don't know Arabic, though I am interested in learning. That being said, I think this is a really good technique, so you don't miss stuff.

I'll post a picture example.

In this example, I got the following understanding. Be thankful to Allah because it's profitable to you, but if you're thankless, God is self-sufficent, ie it won't hurt him, he doesn't need your thanks to be God.

I have to say that the Quran is incredibly poetic and beautiful. For me, reading 3 or 4 different translations of a verse, it helps me to like, understand the deeper message that's contained, it helps me to understand it more fully, you know? After reading the different translations of this verse, and comparing them against each other, it's like it painted a big picture in my mind.

But seriously, the hidden meaning here. I think this verse is absolutely beautiful. Poetry beyond comprehension, and sometimes we don't even appreciate the flow or the beauty of these verses which seem simple.

But, I think it's beautiful, God basically saying it profits you to be thankful, but I don't need your thanks because I am God ((I can't even convey all the understanding into English, it's like, once you read it and put it together, you see for yourself))

The Quran just honestly has a spirit of beauty and a certain flow to it. It's like a dance almost. I very much love it.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion! I love the app

Attachment 6894

eesa the kiwi
05-03-2020, 01:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xChris
I'm glad you've been bumping this lol. I've been using the Quran.com app, and it's really nice, but this app you've suggested is very pleasing to the eye. I'd also like to share a method of reading the Quran, with anyone that reads this. I find it very helpful to have 3 or 4 different English translations. When you read a verse then, you can pick up on hidden meaning that's lost in some translations. It's like, reading the 3 or 4 translations paints the full picture almost, gives you everything.

I don't know Arabic, though I am interested in learning. That being said, I think this is a really good technique, so you don't miss stuff.

I'll post a picture example.

In this example, I got the following understanding. Be thankful to Allah because it's profitable to you, but if you're thankless, God is self-sufficent, ie it won't hurt him, he doesn't need your thanks to be God.

I have to say that the Quran is incredibly poetic and beautiful. For me, reading 3 or 4 different translations of a verse, it helps me to like, understand the deeper message that's contained, it helps me to understand it more fully, you know? After reading the different translations of this verse, and comparing them against each other, it's like it painted a big picture in my mind.

But seriously, the hidden meaning here. I think this verse is absolutely beautiful. Poetry beyond comprehension, and sometimes we don't even appreciate the flow or the beauty of these verses which seem simple.

But, I think it's beautiful, God basically saying it profits you to be thankful, but I don't need your thanks because I am God ((I can't even convey all the understanding into English, it's like, once you read it and put it together, you see for yourself))

The Quran just honestly has a spirit of beauty and a certain flow to it. It's like a dance almost. I very much love it.

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion! I love the app

Attachment 6894
Alhamdulilah bro glad you liked it

eesa the kiwi
05-17-2020, 07:53 AM
May Allah increase us in khair

eesa the kiwi
07-16-2020, 09:51 AM
Bump

MazharShafiq
07-17-2020, 07:44 AM
, thanks for the suggestion! I love the app .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.