/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for having gold

Nitro Zeus
01-08-2019, 04:51 PM
Is there a Dua or chapter in which I ask God To Make in such that I can have a box with ancient gold coins and also gold bars as I want?

Because, I wished I can have ancient gold coins at the time of prophet Muhammad, to have also old American gold coins and ancient Egyptian gold coins at the time of Moses.

Because, I wished I can have them, because I like collecting gold coins. So, is there a Dua or chapter for this?

Because, there are some who have ancient gold coins and I wish I can have too.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-09-2019, 04:25 AM
Assalamualaikum.

Do not only make dua wish Allah give you what you want, because Allah will not grant dua of someone who doesn't make effort. So if you want to have gold what you must do is working to make money while perform dua wish Allah help you in your effort. In Shaa Allah, you will get easiness that can make you have money to buy gold in the future.

However, if you intend to collect ancient gold coins you have to be careful of fraud. Almost all of ancient coins that offered in the market with fantastic price actually are fake antique that produced in modern day.

Eric H
01-09-2019, 07:52 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Nitro Zeus;

Here is the dua you are looking for............

I asked for Strength.........
And Allah gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom.........
And Allah gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity.........
And Allah gave me Brain and Brawn to work.
I asked for Courage.........
And Allah gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love.........
And Allah gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favours.........
And Allah gave me Opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted
I received everything I needed
My Prayer has been answered.

In the spirit of praying to a God that understands our needs,

Eric

Nitro Zeus
01-09-2019, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum.

Do not only make dua wish Allah give you what you want, because Allah will not grant dua of someone who doesn't make effort. So if you want to have gold what you must do is working to make money while perform dua wish Allah help you in your effort. In Shaa Allah, you will get easiness that can make you have money to buy gold in the future.

However, if you intend to collect ancient gold coins you have to be careful of fraud. Almost all of ancient coins that offered in the market with fantastic price actually are fake antique that produced in modern day.
I understand this, I only want to make Dua so that He can grant me opportunities to have ancient and authentic gold coins. This what I meant.
Because, without His help I cannot reach the point where I can finally have them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
01-10-2019, 03:05 AM
Focus on your study, build your career....and money, gold is in your hands.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.