/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Make Dua for God To Make me recite shahada at my death time just ad mercy snd forgive

Nitro Zeus
01-10-2019, 08:21 PM
Now I'm too vulnerable and any time I can easily commit disbelief any time without ne to notice, and I'm so scared of thibking about Hereafter.

I just wish for you all to make Dua for God To Make me recite shahada in last hour and also to answer all 3 questions correctly just as mercy and forgiveness for not being able to be a practical Muslim.

I will try my best to be a good and strong Muslim, but I also need your help by making Dua for me so that I can reach that point, because I want to die as a good and strong Muslim.

I mean, in case I'm still weak Muslim or left Islam(unintentionally) then to be granted for me the ability to recite shahada cursive and easily and also to answer all 3 grace questions correctly.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
01-10-2019, 08:27 PM
Asalamualykum,

Put the work in and you will see the results insha Allah.

If you are consciously sinning and not changing your ways then obviously this won't help you. Work on yourself first and foremost and insha Allah you will die with emaan. Ameen.

Also throughout the day keep reciting the kalimah.

Nitro Zeus
01-10-2019, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalamualykum,

Put the work in and you will see the results insha Allah.

If you are consciously sinning and not changing your ways then obviously this won't help you. Work on yourself first and foremost and insha Allah you will die with emaan. Ameen.

Also throughout the day keep reciting the kalimah.
Oo, so by reciting shahada daily, then this is one of the ways which can make me die as good Muslim?
I will try my best to change myself, but I'm gonna need also some help so that I can easily change my way and remain as a good Muslim.
Does also by reciting "Istakhara" every night and sometimes daily, then this can help me alot? Even if I recite this Dua for forgiveness even if it is done without sincerity and sometimes with sincerity, then this can really help me alot?

emem.masorong
01-11-2019, 03:08 AM
I just made the dua for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.