/* */

PDA

View Full Version : If we make a mistake during short janaza salat, is it accepted?

SintoDinto
01-11-2019, 09:57 PM
salatul janazah has been frequent in my jamaat's masjid (jamaat hidhma, as it's known in arabic) lately. we live in the West, but due to persecution back home, we are praying in absentia. so the prayers are short and there is no burial, and it always after juma. according to hadeeth, the reward for salatul janazah is one qiraat (one mountain of gold of good deeds) as far as im aware, pleas correct me if im wrong. is it true? but i made a mistake in two salahs in two weeks. were my prayers valid?

- - - Updated - - -

i actually had no clue how to do the salatul janazah. i was just raising my hands and standing after the imam said allahu akbar.

- - - Updated - - -

but the imam said al fatiha at the end and we read surat al fatiha

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
01-13-2019, 03:59 PM
Asalaamualaykum

Your situation seems very unique. It would be best that a scholar pass a ruling on this.

SintoDinto
01-13-2019, 06:27 PM
actually i was keeping my hands on my navel, nevermind. i wasnt raising hands. ok @Supernova , i asked a person, they said it's just recommended to make dua.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.