/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My brother is a zalim

SintoDinto
01-16-2019, 01:18 PM
My brother calls my mother all kinds of profanity, verbally abuses me and tortures me mentally, puts me on video and bullies me, and puts my mother on video and bullies her, and mocks the fact I was in a mental hospital and says I am crazy, and used to mock the fact I went to a temporary youth jail overnight before he once got confronted by police in one of our fights, he calls me a freak whenever he sees me, and once when I confronted him (yesterday), he said, "stop being a freak then!!!" and this led to a huge fight, which ended up in me being humiliated and him getting away scot free. my mother pampers him and appeases him and even called the cops but then changed her mind, and i feared for my life because i busted his door down out of anger because he wouldn't shut his big fat mouth. he calls me a child rapist just because when i was younger i was attracted to younger children and as i got older younger teens and still am attracted to 15-16 year olds, and used to and still kinda do often talk to children which american society (but not our immigrant subculture as much) deems unacceptable. he doesn't know that im in therapy for such feelings, and despite me bringing it up, he says it doesn't matter because im a monster for having such feelings. he calls me a creep, and says im "being a pedophile" when all i was doing was talking about a girl at the masjid i admired who was EIGHTEEN. He lowers my self esteem and i pray for the day he gets run over by a bus. he is 18 himself. i am 19 about to be 20.

- - - Updated - - -

what should i do? should i make beddua?

- - - Updated - - -

he is in high school, so he can not move out

- - - Updated - - -

and my mother has no plans of kicking him out after high school, though he will likely move out

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
01-16-2019, 01:57 PM
make dua for him that Allah put him in right path.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.