/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help please

hk66
02-20-2019, 12:23 PM
I am a college student, I have been in a haram relationship for more than a year and half, he is muslim and we both intend to marry when older. We would never engage in intercourse as that is considered actual zina, but we have sinned in other ways such as oral, kissing, hand holding...

Lately I have started to become more serious in terms of religion, I have apologised to Allah and I now wear hijab and pray 5 times a day and want to be a better muslim.

We have both decided that we won't make any form of physical contact from now on and I firmly believe that we'll stick to that as we fear Allah and have made repentance. I would completely let go of the relationship if I didn't intend to marry him.
I have A level exams in a few weeks time and I think that breaking up with him completely will devastate me and it will disrupt my academic performance as well...
My question is :
Is my relationship still haram if :
- We don't meet outside college (College is a public place so there is no risk of committing zina)
- We stop all forms of physical contact
- We speak and act like friends
(he is in all of my lessons so it is inevitable to speak to each other also, we don't have other friends apart from each other)
Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
02-20-2019, 01:56 PM
http://www.seekersguidance.org/answe...-opposite-sex/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!