/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Courier service

shaistaarshi
02-26-2019, 07:22 PM
As-salam alaikum- one company has approached me for business they take the orders from customer and everything.
What I need to do is deliver it to customer's and collect the payment.
I will be paid from profit.
Now since I am lady I can't go all over the city I have a courier service company which I use to ship my products.
So planning a tie up with them so for e.g. If the main company gives a product of 2000Rs 35% is my share from profit which is 700Rs.

Now can i give 50/100Rs per product to this courier service company to ship my products or how?

As here neither me nor the courier service company which is helping me can speak with customer as product is already sold as it's their own product the main companies product.

Please help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Supernova
02-27-2019, 12:25 AM
Asalaamualaykum:

This is a question that you need to discuss with the main company.
Surely you don't expect anyone to answer that not knowing the details of the contract.

No one can give you a Shariah based answer without viewing the contract between you and the company.

ardianto
02-27-2019, 02:23 AM
Assalamualaikum sister.

I am courier service agent, and more than a half of goods that shipped through my office are commercial goods from sellers to buyers.

Courier service company is the third party that its duty is shipping a good from the sender (first party) to the receiver (second party), not more. So courier service company cannot help you to speak with customer because courier service not part of your company. And the shipping tariff is fixed, based on weight or dimension, not based on the goods value.

shaistaarshi
02-27-2019, 08:04 AM
As-salam alaikum- brother I know the way shipping company works that's not my question.
I am concerning about the payment as I want to keep a fix charge as I will get huge orders to be shipped by other company.

- - - Updated - - -

As-salam alaikum- thanks for the reply I am getting in contract with the company they have 2conditions
1. If any product is above 2000 Rs they shall pay 700Rs from profit.

2. If any product less than 2000 Rs they shall pay 30% of profit.

So is this allowed and can u give fixed amount to my courier service guy to ship all products in fixed rate.

Is this allowed according to islam

- - - Updated - - -

As-salam alaikum- brother thanks for your reply.
But my concern is as listed below.

1. The main company wants to get in contract with me on 2 conditions.

A. If product value is equal or above 2000Rs they will pay 700Rs from profit.

B. If product value are less than 2000Rs they will pay 30% of the profit.

Also my other concern is that can i give fix amount to my courier service guy to ship the products which I get from this company.

Does this fit in the tejarat rules. Before I start the business in want to know.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.