PDA

View Full Version : It is possible and permissible to make Dua to have a private appointment with God in



Nitro Zeus
02-28-2019, 08:42 PM
I don't know if it is stupid question or not, but I hope it is not. I always dreamt of talking with God by hearing His Voice talking to me directly, because I have many questions which I could not find clear answer for them. And I really wish to have a private appointment if it is possible in Paradise with God, because I would like to know what He thinks about the supplications I used to make and also about what it contains in it. I mean, if I'm correct, prophet Moses used to have a appointment with God(I mean, he used to speak directly to Him).

So, is my wish halal in Islamic point of view to wish to have this kind of appointment when I get or if I get to Paradise?

I have also other my own personal questions which I wanna ask Him about when I get or if I get to Paradise.

Am I allowed to ask Him any sort of question I have in mind once I get to Paradise?

P.S. Sometimes I feel frustrates and little jealous because I was not born at the time of Prophet but I was born in the Era of Advanced Modern Science and Technology, because they used to ask the Prophet and they would get answers after answers after each question they ask, but me? I wasn't born that time and I feel frustrated, because now days I don't see how I can get the answers for any sort of question I have which are personal about mine and I dreamt of having the occasion of getting the answers after each question similar to what they used to do.

So, I can wish to have this kind of appointment once I get to Paradise or if I get there? I can use the word "appointment"? or it is haram?

Please live a reply because, this has bothered me as I don't have any information about it.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AbdurRahman.
03-03-2019, 08:58 PM
Yes you can make such a dua but it might not be granted in terms of the private meeting with God... as believers' get to see Allah and the more pious a believer is, the more closer and longer he gets to see Allah, so private one on one with Allah May be only for the saintly Muslims, but a private meeting without seeing Allah may be possible

You can ask any questions except questions regarding Allah's sunnah, such as 'why did you do this'? and 'why did you do that'? etc as in Quran it says Allah is not questioned (,about His actions and doings).

However, in regards to questions about Islam and whether you were right in making such a such dua etc, you can meet Prophet (saw) and ask him!
Reply

Nitro Zeus
03-03-2019, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
Yes you can make such a dua but it might not be granted in terms of the private meeting with God... as believers' get to see Allah and the more pious a believer is, the more closer and longer he gets to see Allah, so private one on one with Allah May be only for the saintly Muslims, but a private meeting without seeing Allah may be possible

You can ask any questions except questions regarding Allah's sunnah, such as 'why did you do this'? and 'why did you do that'? etc as in Quran it says Allah is not questioned (,about His actions and doings).

However, in regards to questions about Islam and whether you were right in making such a such dua etc, you can meet Prophet (saw) and ask him!
But I can ask God about His Laws just for explanation, just to understand why it has appeared such as "why You have decreed To Prohibit us having dogs as pets?" just for having a better understanding only, because there are things I can't understand and I wish for better understanding, and I wish also to know what He thinks about my Duas which I used to make whether it contains disbelief or not and also my worries and etc... because I like to hear it from Him. Is that ok? Is there a Dua for becoming a saint? I really want to become a saint. I honestly don't mean necessarily to question Him, just to understand only, because there are things which are beyond my understanding.
Reply

AbdurRahman.
03-03-2019, 10:40 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
But I can ask God about His Laws just for explanation, just to understand why it has appeared such as "why You have decreed To Prohibit us having dogs as pets?" just for having a better understanding only, because there are things I can't understand and I wish for better understanding, and I wish also to know what He thinks about my Duas which I used to make whether it contains disbelief or not and also my worries and etc... because I like to hear it from Him. Is that ok? Is there a Dua for becoming a saint? I really want to become a saint. I honestly don't mean necessarily to question Him, just to understand only, because there are things which are beyond my understanding.
As long as you accept Allah's laws and just want to understand the wisdoms behind them then yes there will be no harm in asking Allah that
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Nitro Zeus
03-03-2019, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
As long as you accept Allah's laws and just want to understand the wisdoms behind them then yes there will be no harm in asking Allah that
If a person wishes to ask just like this, would there be any chance that this person will be cast out from Paradise? Or, he will get no reply?

I have this question, because it really bothers me as I don't know what will happen if this will happen. Or, this is just only Satanic whispers?

P.S. I don't mean to say anything silly or weird, I just want to know so that I can ease my worries.
Reply

AbdurRahman.
03-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
If a person wishes to ask just like this, would there be any chance that this person will be cast out from Paradise? Or, he will get no reply?

I have this question, because it really bothers me as I don't know what will happen if this will happen. Or, this is just only Satanic whispers?

P.S. I don't mean to say anything silly or weird, I just want to know so that I can ease my worries.
If you are in paradise and want to ask Allah a question on religion to increase your knowledge, just like we can ask questions to Scholars, then that's fine and you won't be chucked out of jannah

A person who enters jannah will never ever get chucked out of jannah so you don't have to worry about that
Reply

Nitro Zeus
03-04-2019, 05:21 AM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
If you are in paradise and want to ask Allah a question on religion to increase your knowledge, just like we can ask questions to Scholars, then that's fine and you won't be chucked out of jannah

A person who enters jannah will never ever get chucked out of jannah so you don't have to worry about that
A, ok. Thank you for your answer.
Reply

MazharShafiq
03-04-2019, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by AbdullahAziz
If you are in paradise and want to ask Allah a question on religion to increase your knowledge, just like we can ask questions to Scholars, then that's fine and you won't be chucked out of jannah

A person who enters jannah will never ever get chucked out of jannah so you don't have to worry about that
yes well said.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2017, 06:09 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 07:42 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-25-2016, 06:40 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 04:18 PM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 02:33 PM
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!