/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for something you deem to be impossible to get logically.

KnowledgeFinder
03-05-2019, 12:11 PM
As Salamualaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh people. Have you made a dua that got accepted that logically is physically impossible for you attain, except when Allah SWT grants you that specific thing you are asking for in you dua?
I know that nothing is impossible for Allah to do. Please share your experiences with me. BaarakAllahu feekum katheeran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
03-09-2019, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeFinder
As Salamualaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh people. Have you made a dua that got accepted that logically is physically impossible for you attain, except when Allah SWT grants you that specific thing you are asking for in you dua?
I know that nothing is impossible for Allah to do. Please share your experiences with me. BaarakAllahu feekum katheeran.
There is a story I remember about a boy who got a incurable disease and all doctors told him that he will surely die after 1 month and he went to his father and asked him about this and he told him to go to the best doctor there is which is God, and God has cured him after he has prayed to Him and he lived after 1 month and he went to doctors and all of them thought that he fooled them.

So, you see? Even if someone has AIDS, God can cure it. So God can convert from impossible to possible and in His Hands nothing is impossible.

I hope this answers your question.

Abz2000
03-10-2019, 07:39 AM
Chapter 19

Nitro Zeus
03-10-2019, 09:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
Chapter 19
You need to name that chapter for the questioner to know what to do

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ZeeshanParvez
03-10-2019, 01:39 PM
There are certain Dua which are impossible and which are not permitted to make.

For example, you cannot make dua that Allaah makes you a Prophet.

You cannot make dua that Allaah puts all the kuffaar in heaven.

Then, there are those 'ad'yiah which are impossible for us humans but we can make.

A plane is about to crash. There is no chance you will survive. You make dua Ya Allaah save me. There is nothing wrong with that. Although, in such a situation, it would be best to start reciting La ilaaha illallaah so that you die upon the kalimah.

Nitro Zeus
03-10-2019, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez
There are certain Dua which are impossible and which are not permitted to make.

For example, you cannot make dua that Allaah makes you a Prophet.

You cannot make dua that Allaah puts all the kuffaar in heaven.

Then, there are those 'ad'yiah which are impossible for us humans but we can make.

A plane is about to crash. There is no chance you will survive. You make dua Ya Allaah save me. There is nothing wrong with that. Although, in such a situation, it would be best to start reciting La ilaaha illallaah so that you die upon the kalimah.
It is halal to recite shahada each night before I go to sleep?

ZeeshanParvez
03-10-2019, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
It is halal to recite shahada each night before I go to sleep?
It is a very good idea to do so becasue when you sleep your soul is taken out of your body. If it does not return that means you die having recited the shahadah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.