/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shared Interests, Respectful Dialogue

HanjarSS
03-05-2019, 11:39 PM
This may be new for you. I'm not a Muslim, but I am an American White Nationalist. I come here, in good faith, to participate in a respectful dialogue between your community and mine. In particular, I'm interested in global current events. I am an anti-zionist. I see the world changing shape such that, there is great value in more deeply exploring the shared interests of our people, and exploring possible grounds for good relations and cooperation.

I also wish to learn more deeply about Islam, as I am better positioned to work cooperatively with you the more I understand. I believe the reverse is also true and I invite you to ask me questions as well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
fschmidt
03-06-2019, 12:58 AM
I am non-Muslim, racially jewish, and anti-zionist. I have a question for you. I wrote a short story some time ago which has a section about white nationalists and I would like to know if you think what I wrote is fair. It is here:

http://www.mikraite.org/A-Muslim-Tal...ed-tp1612.html

I would also like to suggest that you visit a local traditional sunni mosque. That is a much better place to learn about Islam than this forum. Intelligent Muslims generally don't participate in English forums.

Eric H
03-06-2019, 07:59 AM
Greetings and peace be with you HanjarSS; and welcome to the forum,

I don't agree with a lot of the Zionist philosophy, but we share this small planet with a lot of people who are different to us. We are all created by the same God, and the same God hears all our prayers despite our differences. We strive to search for the good in all people.

The first name of Allah- Ar-Rahmaan - The Beneficent He who wills goodness and mercy for all His creatures

Blessings
Eric

CuriousonTruth
03-06-2019, 08:02 AM
This should be good. :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
03-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Welcome brother in humanity. We can ofcourse find a common ground and have a respectful discussion on the topics we disagree. I am glad to see more non muslims coming to this forum.

As for nationalism it is permitted in Islam as far as you dont claim superiority or support any injustice. Quran says that Allah created didferent nations so that they meet and know each other. We Muslims also have one single nation called Ummah.

MazharShafiq
03-06-2019, 10:58 AM
Welcome brother in humanity. We can ofcourse find a common ground and have a respectful discussion on the topics we disagree. I am glad to see more non muslims coming to this forum.

AbdurRahman.
03-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Welcome Hanjar

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.