/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain this about (Free Will)?

Saira Khan
04-04-2019, 05:16 AM
السلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ

What is free will If everything is predestined and Allah SWT already knows if we are going to heaven (Jannah) or Hell (Jahannam)?

(Please do answer for many people do have this question in their minds and the answer will for sure help a lot of such people)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
04-04-2019, 05:41 AM
:wa:

I have read explanation about this from some ulama. The conclusion, no one of those ulama who could really answer this question. If the ulama cannot answer, then how lay people can?.

My advice. No need to thinking about free will and predestiny. Just do what the best that we can do. And whatever result we get, that is fate that had written by Allah.

CuriousonTruth
04-04-2019, 07:15 AM
If you read the opinion of scholars and hadiths separately, the idea of Qadr are different to each other.

ZeeshanParvez
04-04-2019, 09:21 AM
Let's look at the facts

Allaah is Just

We are given free will

Things are also preordained.

The knowledge of Allaah cannot be encompassed.

Obviously, we won't find answers to everything because our knowledge is limited while His knowledge has no limit.

But He has told you I am not unjust.

All in all, you have to accept you have free will and things are preordained and you will not be wronged because Allaah is just.

You cannot reconcile between it all because your knowledge is nothing compared to the knowledge of Allaah.

- - - Updated - - -

Think of all those times in life when things did not make sense to you.

Then, when you gained the knowledge all of it made sense to you.

When Allaah opens up the secrets of this on the Day, you will have that Oh now I get it feeling.

But if you lose faith before that, that feeling will do you no good since you will end up in Hell.

If you do not lose your faith, you will be even more relieved for trusting in Allaah. You will have the Oh I get it and Paradise.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
04-04-2019, 06:31 PM
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/8...0%2C7362141090

M.I.A.
04-06-2019, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saira Khan
السلام علیکم ورحمتہ اللہ وبرکاتہ

What is free will If everything is predestined and Allah SWT already knows if we are going to heaven (Jannah) or Hell (Jahannam)?

(Please do answer for many people do have this question in their minds and the answer will for sure help a lot of such people)
I met a family that only talkes about what other people are doing..

I don't know if they do it on purpose but it's as close to hell as iv felt.

And about as close to heaven as they can get.

..at the moment.

The world was normal until then.

To have a thousand faces day after day but then someone points a finger and says, that's you that is!

And I knew it never really was me but tomorrow is written on good company and good conversation.

Or tumult and oppression.

Ignorance is bliss.

Winners and losers.

Questions and answers.

...but yeah free will is a hard one because nobody had seen a heaven or hell beyond a worldly one.

...whatever it is you persue.

The only time I ever think it's the will of Allah swt is remembering the actions which lead me to fall.

And free will is not doing them next time.

And this crooked world is just steps made of the fallen.

...get off my back already.

To misquote a badly paraphrased verse..

Have you seen the one who takes his own desires to be God?

Would you then be responsible for him?

...so I couldn't accept them.

Maybe they all get new faces tomorrow and say that's what I was actually like..

Trap stars.

Attachment 6663

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.