/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan (first fast)

shellyAli
05-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Hi guys so im new to islam and i really need some advice so tomorrow im going to start my first fast but im not sure how to give my intention! Im not sure what happens now could somebody guide me so my fast is counted!
I dont understand arabic just english so would need a prayer that i can follow

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MazharShafiq
05-08-2019, 08:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by shellyAli
Hi guys so im new to islam and i really need some advice so tomorrow im going to start my first fast but im not sure how to give my intention! Im not sure what happens now could somebody guide me so my fast is counted!
I dont understand arabic just english so would need a prayer that i can follow
may Allah bless you. and you should must learn about prayer and fasting from your nearest Islamic scholar.

Ahmed.
05-08-2019, 08:38 PM
:salam: Welcome to Islam dear sister.

You do not have to vocalise any intention in Arabic or any language for that matter, just intending to keep the fasts for Ramadan or the following day is enough

Wishing you a blessed and Happy Ramadan! :)

shellyAli
05-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Thank you for your advice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.